Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'll lose my virginity to a NORDIC toilet

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Nordic pheno for foids mogs all. They have the best hair, skin and pussy color. :panties::ahegao::ahegao:I will lose my virginity to one of these toilets in the future for sure. This will be part of my rise to the top. :feelsohh:

Robust Aryan Gigastacy Only.

I have a raging boner now

Ethnics: the thread

Can't wait to use my future Nordic toilet :feelsahh::feelshmm::ahegao:

These white worshipping ethnics bro i swear.

eastern europeans are hotter, nordic women have masculine jaws

Why then default to white foids? There are other ethnic women (excluding sheboons, as I know you don't like them).
Good idea, I'll include them in the harem too

I've established that I'll more than likely have to pay to lose mine --- I'll choose a slavwhore

... Asian men get angry at Asian women for having white fever, though it seems Asian men have no issue with lusting after white women. Is it really that hard to imagine why worshipping whites over your own race is seen as a negative to ethnics?
I would not be doing this if a noodlewhore offered me sex, I wouldn't even be on this forum in the first place

Are you sure you can afford such standards in your situation?

Think about me, when you sit in your Bugatti and smoke a cigar with a Nordic stacy in the passenger seat
Aren't you rich, stop playing with me

Wonder if it's possible to russia max. I have a curry friend that went to russia for a school trip and he said it was the first time he didn't feel invisible. But he was at some rural areas, not a big city

Nordic pheno for foids mogs all. They have the best hair, skin and pussy color. :panties::ahegao::ahegao:I will lose my virginity to one of these toilets in the future for sure. This will be part of my rise to the top. :feelsohh:
They are generic af. Wire yourself to view Nordic genes as milktoast and simp over ethnic foids and you’ll find your life much better

i like short dark hair better tbh. nordic women are overrated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back