Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'll let the anger fuel me

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Fuck my landwhale teacher. This stupid slut doesn't like me because I'm a shy kid and she apparently wants to ruin my future.
My continuously increasing hatred towards her is unstoppable. I hate this woman. I've never felt genuine hate towards anybody before. I can completely understand how people just give up on their lives and go ER.
This might seem like a miniscule thing, but actually this teacher represents society as a whole. I haven't been shit on by society to this day that much, but she shows me how fucked up society really is. If you're not the social butterfly who happens to have an attractive face in addition to a large body, you are fucked.
I won't show any emotions to anybody anymore. This is how one person makes me hate everyone.
The fact that I care so much about my future shows that my nihilistic mindset does not overpower my natural instincts yet, which is quite unfortunate.
I don't want to live, but I also don't want to kill myself.

Teachers are shit tbh.

Teachers are shit tbh.
Imagine having to worry about actually getting your A-levels even though you always get A's and B's in the tests only because your oral participation grade is that bad which ruins your overall grade. It ruined my future. I participated so much more and got even worse grades, simply because it's me. The perception of me being the shy kid didn't go away, so I instantly get a bad oral grade no matter how good I objectively was.

This landwhale teacher laughed at my fucking face telling me my grade. Every other dumb classmate in my class that isn't even capable of thinking at least a little deeply got grades three times better than mine. My life is getting worse each year. Will it get better after school? I hope so.

Finally, a post I like.

Will it get better after school?
After HS ends you'll have a bunch of free time, you'll be miserable unless you fill it up with copes. Most efficient copes are getting a job or going to college, anime and vidya will do the trick but not in the long term.

Big advantage of ending HS is the fact that you don't have to put up with that shit anymore, no teachers and no assholes. Maybe the fact that that landwhale teacher will never leave the school can console you, you'll move on with your life and she'll be stuck in the same 4 walls with insufferable teenagers for years to come, she'll stew in her bitterness while sitting on her increasingly fat ass.

Same. I don't want to die but I can't imagine myself putting up with this horrible shit for decades.

After HS ends you'll have a bunch of free time, you'll be miserable unless you fill it up with copes. Most efficient copes are getting a job or going to college, anime and vidya will do the trick but not in the long term.

Big advantage of ending HS is the fact that you don't have to put up with that shit anymore, no teachers and no assholes. Maybe the fact that that landwhale teacher will never leave the school can console you, you'll move on with your life and she'll be stuck in the same 4 walls with insufferable teenagers for years to come, she'll stew in her bitterness while sitting on her increasingly fat ass.
I think when I'm out of school my feeling of self-worth, which I lack now, will get better as I'm not stupidly graded by completely subjective people anymore.
I feel like I'm low IQ just because I get these bad grades while ALL my classmates receive good grades, which objectively cannot be true. I am certain that I have more knowledge and potential than my classmates.
I guess this bitch teacher likes her job a lot. Just like many teachers, she probably chose to become a teacher so she could have power over innocent, needy kids. Just like most teachers, and most people who get off on the though of having power and control over others, she probably had insecurity complexes as she is an ugly, fat and ridiculously ugly and disgusting woman on top of being completely mentally retarded.

Same. I don't want to die but I can't imagine myself putting up with this horrible shit for decades.
We have to put up with this shit for decades and we will. My plan is to live a minimalist life, to have very low expenses once I get a high paying job. After retiring at a rather early age, I'll diminish my exposure to society, hopefully live in a cozy wood house with some pets far away from other people.
This is my absolute dream life even though it will be a very, very lonely life.
All we do is due to sexual energy, I realize that. All we essentially do we do to subconsciously impress the opposite sex and spread our genes.
Considering this fact, I'm not even sure if my so called dream life will satisfy me. I wonder if a human being can ever be fully satisfied. I doubt it. Life is meaningless, so how should that be possible...

We have to put up with this shit for decades and we will. My plan is to live a minimalist life, to have very low expenses once I get a high paying job. After retiring at a rather early age, I'll diminish my exposure to society, hopefully live in a cozy wood house with some pets far away from other people.
This is my absolute dream life even though it will be a very, very lonely life.
All we do is due to sexual energy, I realize that. All we essentially do we do to subconsciously impress the opposite sex and spread our genes.
Considering this fact, I'm not even sure if my so called dream life will satisfy me. I wonder if a human being can ever be fully satisfied. I doubt it. Life is meaningless, so how should that be possible...
HIgh IQ.

Imagine having to worry about actually getting your A-levels even though you always get A's and B's in the tests only because your oral participation grade is that bad which ruins your overall grade. It ruined my future. I participated so much more and got even worse grades, simply because it's me. The perception of me being the shy kid didn't go away, so I instantly get a bad oral grade no matter how good I objectively was.

This landwhale teacher laughed at my fucking face telling me my grade. Every other dumb classmate in my class that isn't even capable of thinking at least a little deeply got grades three times better than mine. My life is getting worse each year. Will it get better after school? I hope so.

Did she really laugh at you? And did she read it out in front of the whole class...?

I had a decent teacher for A-levels who gave me an OK grade for oral participation despite me not saying much. He was a male, so that's probably why.

Let the anger flow throught your veins.

Fuck my landwhale teacher. This stupid slut doesn't like me because I'm a shy kid and she apparently wants to ruin my future.
My continuously increasing hatred towards her is unstoppable. I hate this woman. I've never felt genuine hate towards anybody before. I can completely understand how people just give up on their lives and go ER.
This might seem like a miniscule thing, but actually this teacher represents society as a whole. I haven't been shit on by society to this day that much, but she shows me how fucked up society really is. If you're not the social butterfly who happens to have an attractive face in addition to a large body, you are fucked.
I won't show any emotions to anybody anymore. This is how one person makes me hate everyone.
The fact that I care so much about my future shows that my nihilistic mindset does not overpower my natural instincts yet, which is quite unfortunate.
Just call her a fat bitch. Take jabs at the cunt every chance you get. Call her out for starting shit and that laughing at you won't erase her fat from existence.

ust like many teachers, she probably chose to become a teacher so she could have power over innocent, needy kids. Just like most teachers, and most people who get off on the though of having power and control over others, she probably had insecurity complexes as she is an ugly, fat and ridiculously ugly and disgusting woman on top of being completely mentally retarded.

As a future teacher i can confirm this btw.

I just never talked in class and easily aced all tests so they had no choice but to give me my A :feelsokman:

30C2B973 2D44 41A6 8043 B77ACD568521

yea female teachers wwere always the worst

The mindset of every fly rotting in a Frog's stomach.