Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'll get every surgery under the sun before I give up

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Title. Giving up is subhuman. I don't care what anyone says. I don't care if people tell me it's over, it never began. I will never stop trying for a gf. Even I'll one day feel the warmth of a women, cuddle with one and be intimate with one without a shadow of doubt. Either that or I die trying. Just LDAR or giving up is not in my nature. It is not who I am. You can call it being delusional or copemaxxing but that is simply what my personality is. I have never given up on any of my goals and I won't give up on this one either

not a single person has told you its over, in fact, they have told you to get out of here and talk to woman

not a single person has told you its over, in fact, they have told you to get out of here and talk to woman
So many fags here are so disheartening and suicidal tbh

All power to you, im with you on the same boat. Wait until these fags start calling you a fakecel for thinking you have a chance.

If you're truly subhuman, then no amount of looksmaxing will help. That's why I don't even think about it.

Title. Giving up is subhuman. I don't care what anyone says. I don't care if people tell me it's over, it never began. I will never stop trying for a gf. Even I'll one day feel the warmth of a women, cuddle with one and be intimate with one without a shadow of doubt. Either that or I die trying. Just LDAR or giving up is not in my nature. It is not who I am. You can call it being delusional or copemaxxing but that is simply what my personality is. I have never given up on any of my goals and I won't give up on this one either
skin bleach

Honestly from the pics you sent me you look like a HTN.

It is not over for you (at least in the looks department)

If you're truly subhuman, then no amount of looksmaxing will help. That's why I don't even think about it.
Couldn’t you at least fix your narrow jaw with filler you already have a mogger eye area supposedly.

Couldn’t you at least fix your narrow jaw with filler you already have a mogger eye area supposedly.
my son won't inherit my filler lol.

You're not even subhuman to begin with jfl, just another mogger that shouldnt be here

Looksmaxx.org

i agree with you brother if this can be lifefuel i used to be obese as a teen , not morbidly but still , i thought i d never have abs at 23 i ended up having them was gymcelling and was getting some attention from females even had a roastie wanting to settle with me but in the end she rejected me because she wanted kids , i was still in the position where she was the one initiating conversation , paying me drinks etc trying to lure me in , whatever , i thought i couldn't grow a bigger dick and just did it fairly fast with a penile extender gained 1.5cm erected in less than a year , i'm regrowing my hairline with chemicals and i think i will end up regrowing my hairline but it's the thing that will take the most time since hair is the thing i neglected the most lmao.
My progress isn't crazy because of garbage genetics but it is working.

i agree with you brother if this can be lifefuel i used to be obese as a teen , not morbidly but still , i thought i d never have abs at 23 i ended up having them was gymcelling and was getting some attention from females even had a roastie wanting to settle with me but in the end she rejected me because she wanted kids , i was still in the position where she was the one initiating conversation , paying me drinks etc trying to lure me in , whatever , i thought i couldn't grow a bigger dick and just did it fairly fast with a penile extender gained 1.5cm erected in less than a year , i'm regrowing my hairline with chemicals and i think i will end up regrowing my hairline but it's the thing that will take the most time since hair is the thing i neglected the most lmao.
My progress isn't crazy because of garbage genetics but it is working.
Good Luck brocel

Also, make a fake ID card and reduce your age by 4-5 years.

How you gonna get the money for that though

Judging by the photo you sent you could ascend with just :

Getting more leaner

Alarplasty

Jaw wrap around silicone implant

Fucking based. I'll turn myself into a literal mannequin full of plastic before roping.

You mind sending your photo to me as well btw?

Uou’re not ugly man just bleach your skin.