Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll get a heart attack from fapping

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
Just finished fapping and I've never been this scared before. Through the whole fapping my heart was beating very fast so I could practically hear it and feel it pumping.

In the end, when I ejaculated it felt even worse and I felt like I lost consciousness for a second. This was also happening a lot lately when I fap but not like this time.

Is this it? Have I finally found a way to die most peacefully and happily?

Just finished fapping and I've never been this scared before. Through the whole fapping my heart was beating very fast so I could practically hear it and feel it pumping.

In the end, when I ejaculated it felt even worse and I felt like I lost consciousness for a second. This was also happening a lot lately when I fap but not like this time.

You sound dehydrated

ill get a heart attack from brapping

Dude how much do you fap?

I had this happen to me it scared the crap out of me but it stopped. I hope it’s nothing .. maybe a warning ? I hope not...

I noticed lots of acid reflux at the time . I changed my sleep positionand it solved it .

Also another thing Are you exercising ?

Last edited:
imagine yourself dying while ejaculating kek

a supreme method to die ngl

Do you eat a lot of junk food, smoke and not exercise? or drugs?

You just had a good wank, that's all.