Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ll either ascend or be a NEET in the future. So NEET it is

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Ascending is virtually impossible for me. There’s zero reasons I could ascend. Apart from my face and height being subhuman, I’m also boring, uninteresting and unfunny AF plus extremely high-inhabited AF IRL

It’s also a form of protest against my parents who tell themselves he should and will be ok with being forever alone.

No can do.

when you're 26 y.o it's over, ascension is mostly false hope

Don't need to explain ur parents anything.

when you're 26 y.o it's over, ascension is mostly false hope
I know. That’s literally what I said. You don’t need to tell me. I’ve been here for almost a year and even before that I never made myself delusional hope.

Don't need to explain ur parents anything.
No. But what I need to do is, because I can’t prove them wrong (which would be getting a gf) I also can’t prove them right twice (not getting a gf AND being ok with it, I.e. being a good little wage cuck who will work full time the standard 40-42 hours per week)

Is there neetbux in ur country?

As a neet it does get depressing a lot of the times but i would definetly regret it if i went to get a job

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back