Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'll die from anorexia if i have to, but...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I will achieve skinny face. And if it still doesn't work out at the end... i'll atleast be close to starving myself to dead.

Why dont you just eat healthy and build muscle mass instead of making a drastic calorie cut?

Same. Gotta go with the under 800 cal. Diet.

Why dont you just eat healthy and build muscle mass instead of making a drastic calorie cut?
Because i'm 25 and the clock is ticking. And because of my weak facial bone structure, i have to get to insanely low body fat %, for the bones to show up.

Because i'm 25 and the clock is ticking. And because of my weak facial bone structure, i have to get to insanely low body fat %, for the bones to show up.

Fuark you can do it man.

You are just making your biological clock faster because of abusing your body though. As i said, increased muscle mass caused.by hypertrophy helps you lose weight easier not to mention increased testosterone. You are just sabotaging all of your goals in the end.

You are just making your biological clock faster because of abusing your body though. As i said, increased muscle mass caused.by hypertrophy helps you lose weight easier not to mention increased testosterone. You are just sabotaging all of your goals in the end.
I've been bulking up in previous cycles of my life, and it never paid off tbh. Being big and benching a lot doesn't do anything for the face.

Damn you're 25? I though you were 30+ lol

I've been bulking up in previous cycles of my life, and it never paid off tbh. Being big and benching a lot doesn't do anything for the face.

Why did you bulk? Did you do other more important compounds such as deadlifts and squats?

No one said that. I am saying that you are doing opposite of what you want to accomplish. Even then your current condition will be such worse if you continue doing this, ranging from diseases and organ failure. It will become much worse then "not having a jaw" , and you will be in a lot of suffering.

I want to fast for 3 months.

Why did you bulk? Did you do other more important compounds such as deadlifts and squats?

No one said that. I am saying that you are doing opposite of what you want to accomplish. Even then your current condition will be such worse if you continue doing this, ranging from diseases and organ failure. It will become much worse then "not having a jaw" , and you will be in a lot of suffering.
I'm not starving per say, but i'm on a very defined diet of fruits, salads, some bread/pasta/oats for carbs, and protein powder.

I still do a lot of bodyweight exercises to keep things under control, and monitor if i'm losing muscle mass.

I'm not starving per say, but i'm on a very defined diet of fruits, salads, some bread/pasta/oats for carbs, and protein powder.

I still do a lot of bodyweight exercises to keep things under control, and monitor if i'm losing muscle mass.

You didnt mentioned this on original post, good to hear!

Why dont you just go full plant based diet?

You didnt mentioned this on original post, good to hear!

Why dont you just go full plant based diet?
Because i work a lot, and i'm already getting feinty from not having fats/meat. I think i'm hovering around 1000 calories now.

Because i work a lot, and i'm already getting feinty from not having fats/meat. I think i'm hovering around 1000 calories now.

Meat is harmful for your health, also i dont think you are getting weak because lack of it. You are literally Auschwitzmaxxing.

You are literally Auschwitzmaxxing.
You can't be closer to the truth. I got inspired by one guy who said "There weren't any fat concentration camp prisioners"... that was an answer to a woman who said she is barely eating but still getting fatter by the day.

was there where op was a few years ago. long moved on. it's best to just be healthy. sleep and a non grain diet best :)
Meat is harmful for your health, also i dont think you are getting weak because lack of it. You are literally Auschwitzmaxxing.

honestly i was having tons of energy issues till i started doing raw eggs and foiled up my windows where i sleep. cant really do milk because its cooked. not really at the poitn i can do raw meat atm. still try to have it rare now :)

was there where op was a few years ago. long moved on. it's best to just be healthy. sleep and a non grain diet best :)

honestly i was having tons of energy issues till i started doing raw eggs and foiled up my windows where i sleep. cant really do milk because its cooked. not really at the poitn i can do raw meat atm. still try to have it rare now :)

Oh, i remember this guy! He already got destroyed by Vegan Gains.

He is literally unhinged.

Just eat/juice a lot of greens and eat nuts for protein. Healthiest way to cut to low BF.

If you have any cash, get these supplements:

http://markusrothkranz.com/online-store/wildforce/greens.html#sthash.eOJBG3u7.dpbs

http://markusrothkranz.com/online-store/wildforce/protein.html#sthash.DYnXW0TI.dpbs

Intermittent fasting + low-carb.

I stopped eating nuts, because of skin problems.

Incredibly unlikely that nuts gave you skin problems. Especially if you were eating bread/pasta/protein powders at the same time.

Nope you won't do that. Listen to me, it will only hurt you.
Start a healthy diet and an exercise routine. It will help you both mentally and phisically.
Plus, I think you're proceeding ina bad order here, you can't change yourself to then love you, you have to love yourself and change for the better. Be kind at you, allow yourself to forgive you, work for you out of love.
I used to be in the same dark place you are now (more or less) so I understand the way you feel.

What's your frame like? It's cope without bones and a good natty frame IMO.

Nope you won't do that. Listen to me, it will only hurt you.
Start a healthy diet and an exercise routine. It will help you both mentally and phisically.
Plus, I think you're proceeding ina bad order here, you can't change yourself to then love you, you have to love yourself and change for the better. Be kind at you, allow yourself to forgive you, work for you out of love.
I used to be in the same dark place you are now (more or less) so I understand the way you feel.

What a bunch of feel-good bluepilled delusional bullshit. I hate fake fuckers like you, trying to get us to torture ourselves.

I've been losing 1kg every 2 weeks since I started my diet. I only eat meat/fish/poultry/egg, fibrous veg, fruit, salad and lots of olive oil. The fattier the meat the better, need the calories to make up for no carbs. It's almost a keto diet but with no dairy.

Yes, the fastest way to losing weight is almost not eating anything, but you'll end up gaining the weight, back-up pretty fast.

im already on it u can see my recessed orbitals cause i have no fat under my eyes LMAO

my mum said i look like an aids patient and say i will die if i dont eat soon (HAHA)