Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll become good at everything

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I'm already good at a lot of stuff from learning languages, solving puzzles fast (rubiks cube in two minutes), cooking exotic foods, several martial arts, comedy, programing (games, websites, you name it), I know a lot about history and geography, I'm good with animals, and the list keeps going

I started learning the guitar a week ago and I can play some songs already.
I will keep getting better at it but I will keep adding more stuff.

Next will be joggling (at first 3 balls)

I will learn every single thing possible to learn and use it in my dating profile.
On dating sites that have videos, I'll post a video to prove all of it is true.

If I still get told it's my personality that's the problem, then tell me what I need to learn next to improve my personality
full

Will you be good at getting laid though?

The more copes you have the longer you'll last. Do it for yourself, not for foids or soyciety.

Good luck brocel.

2619623862 620b9dcf11 z

I'm good at nothing.

Lose weight, it makes time pass faster and you (usually) don't think about the usual shit
plus higher T (DM me if you need help)

Ah a smart autist. I wish I were a smart autist instead of one with a mediocre IQ. Maybe you can learn how to have a decent personality too, as long as you have enough money for multiple surgeries and your autism isn't too severe to behave normally

Ah a smart autist. I wish I were a smart autist instead of one with a mediocre IQ. Maybe you can learn how to have a decent personality too, as long as you have enough money for multiple surgeries and your autism isn't too severe to behave normally
I used to act autistic as fuck and it took a lot of practice that most people would consider me "normal"

you are a coping god

I used to act autistic as fuck and it took a lot of practice that most people would consider me "normal"
Same though I still don't have any friends. That doesn't mean you have a good personality in the eyes of foids though, for obvious reasons

Women don't give a shit about those lol unless you're at least chadlite. You'll probably just seem more desperate, actually. Hopefully you aren't doing this for them.

Lose weight, it makes time pass faster and you (usually) don't think about the usual shit
plus higher T (DM me if you need help)
Ded srs bro? I'm loosing weight rn it's tough tbhngl

Manic high, enjoy it, it will all go to shit in a few months. :feelsrope:

what diet are you doing and caloric deficit? and how much do you weight
and it can get harder
I'm just eating less around 500 deficit tbh and I'm like 20% body fat ngl I want to get down to like 10% I think about 15 kg to loose tbh

I'm just eating less around 500 deficit tbh and I'm like 20% body fat ngl I want to get down to like 10% I think about 15 kg to loose tbh
500 deficit isn't that big, how much protein do you eat? it reduces hunger massively

you need to be good at being born with an attractive face

Same though I still don't have any friends. That doesn't mean you have a good personality in the eyes of foids though, for obvious reasons
I have many friends but most of them are incels