Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'll be working at Mcdonalds on prom night

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Just got the job last week. I only work weekends so I've only worked 4 shifts so far, but long hours. On prom which occurs on an upcoming saturday, I'll be working from 2-10. JFL at the very existence of prom, only for making Chad and Stacy feel good about themselves while making incels feel even more worthless than we already do.

money is money so spit on chad's food, go to the bathroom, pee on your hands and rub them against the meat

The formal where girls asked out guys was more crushing.

Don't feel bad, I assume most of us here did not go to our prom. You actually get to work and let the time fly by and not spending it LDARing and being upset.

I didn't go to mine and it was at an NFL stadium (which is a cool idea IMO).

I rotted alone at my house on prom night.

Prom should be illegal for depressing incels and also encouraging drunken debauchery.

Fuck prom man. 90% of my class ignored me that night, my oneitis didn't even say a word to me, she was getting humped by every Chad in the building. I was so close to going ER the next day, but somehow managed to cope with alcohol and gambling. Meanwhile she was getting a train run through her. Couldn't even bring myself to see the prom photos, because I knew she was in like 10 of them getting carried and groped by different Chads. That night really ruined my self esteem, even some of my buddies got laid, while my date didn't even want to dance with me. It was a hugeeeee waste of money. I regret not spending it on an AR and feeding those fucking kids bullets.

I rotted alone at my house on prom night.

Prom should be illegal for depressing incels and also encouraging drunken debauchery.
Pisses me the fuck off walking through the student parking lot and seeing fucking retardedass "promposals". I've already accidentally witnessed 4 of them this year, and a bunch more in earlier years. Makes my fucking blood boil seeing some stupid worthless whore holding Chad's uncreative promposal sign posing for a picture.

I nevER went to prom

Attachments

• prom.jpg
    prom.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 91
Pisses me the fuck off walking through the student parking lot and seeing fucking retardedass "promposals". I've already accidentally witnessed 4 of them this year, and a bunch more in earlier years. Makes my fucking blood boil seeing some stupid worthless whore holding Chad's uncreative promposal sign posing for a picture.
Make an anonymous bomb threat to the prom hours before it happens to get it cancelled (Serious).

Fuck prom man. 90% of my class ignored me that night, my oneitis didn't even say a word to me, she was getting humped by every Chad in the building. I was so close to going ER the next day, but somehow managed to cope with alcohol and gambling. Meanwhile she was getting a train run through her. Couldn't even bring myself to see the prom photos, because I knew she was in like 10 of them getting carried and groped by different Chads. That night really ruined my self esteem, even some of my buddies got laid, while my date didn't even want to dance with me. It was a hugeeeee waste of money. I regret not spending it on an AR and feeding those fucking kids bullets.
Fuck spending ANY money on that shit. I'd rather spend it on a fucking junkie whore so I could at least lose my V card

Make an anonymous bomb threat to the prom hours before it happens to get it cancelled (Serious).
I think the school already has me on a fucking watchlist for getting caught watching ER videos a few months ago

F for working at macs. I used to work there. worst year in my life.

Prom is the most degenerate event in existence, it's as if was made to stroke Chad's ego whilst making incels feel like shit.

Prom is the most degenerate event in existence, it's as if was made to stroke Chad's ego whilst making incels feel like shit.
Exactly what I'm saying. Wish I lived in Europe because I don't think it exists there.

that's extremely depressing. At least take the night off and play video games or something.

OP seriously.
I worked at McDonald's during prom 6 years ago. It scarred me to this day, something in me is just not right ever since.

Don't do it.
Don't go to work on that day, don't even tell your manager. They need workers, you will likely not even get fired.
Those $70 aren't worth it. This money is not worth the mental torture you may go through during your mid 20's of missing your teenage years.

I don't know of your looks and height, so not trying to bluepill here, but try to do everything you can to find some girl to be with during that prom.

And if you don't find a girl, go anyways.
Get drunk, and hang with other incels and don't care how it would make you look because it's the end of school.

I think I need to log out - too much feels ITT. Reminds me of how uneventful my whole senior year was. I wish I did things different, but most of my classmates were insufferable, including my "friends." They could all die today and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Do this, a clearly fake threat at my brother prom got security and shit, one without any obvious fairness will cancel it.
Yeah I'm just not trying to have my life become even worse on the slight chance they find out it was me.

Yeah I'm just not trying to have my life become even worse on the slight chance they find out it was me.
If you are a minor still (<18) and not uni bound you really have nothing to lose.

i don't think its the best idea, its your last chance, after this it is definitely over

if you really really REALLY think you have absolutely 0% of a chance, then go roofie a bitch and take her behind the bushes