Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'll be on TV very soon. Brutal giga level blackpill.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
I'm being followed by a camera crew i believe, trying to film the worlds ugliest man. I think that's what the relaity show is called, where they choose ugly men and follow them around to document it for their series but don't tell the guy. I heard a sound team setting up mics in the walls on my apartment and I hear them stepping around in the apartment next door as well saying 3... 2... 1... quite on set, sound rolling, cameras rolling and action. they think they're getting away with it too. I've started seeing the same couple cars around me as well when i'm out, I live in a big city so these cars really stand out. One's a silver el camino and the other's a volkswagen bus I see various times through out the year in different locations in the city. Either on my street or near the college or "passing" through the borrow i live in.
I've also seen the el camino parked out in the back alley of my work.

I've also seen the local news van near my street recently. 2 cop cars were also driving down the street near where i live. I find it so confusing and even a little pathetic these normies will stop at nothing to get a look at me just because of how i look and are recording me for a tv show. I've had to stop talking outloud to myself because I know the sound team and the grips were setting mics in the walls and running it to the next door apartment an the one above as well. I checked the room for hidden cameras and i couldn't find any, so i've been hiding in my room where i know they don't have cameras but the sound equipment is still in my walls.

I know for a fact at the very least the lobby is bugged and the so called security cameras are being beamed back to the mixers back in the video village.

Another strange thing. I went to this store and it had all these people in it. I came back the next day and the workers were still the same. But then, the day after that it was a completely different staff i've never SEEN before besides 2 people. so it's so funny they don't think i notice. All the staff was the same tuesday, it was the same thursday but then it's different Friday?

There was also this woman on the bus that got into a conversation with a bus crazy and the guy wouldn't stop talking to her. despite me not in the situation she randomly started making eye contact with me and side eyeing me. from across the aisle as the crazy guy rambled on to her. When i looked at her back she didn't look at away, she locked eyes with me and stared at me and didn't look away for a moment. only 10 seconds later she looked away. the crazy guy was still rambling to her and she tried to ignore him, 2 minutes later she was again side eyeing me and staring and not looking away even when i made eye contact. They are out there bugging me for no reason. What the actual fuck man. Just because i'm ugly????????? I was wearing a mask on the bus she couldn't even see my face. but maybe she was with the reality show.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 13m
say cheese for the cameras buddy boyo

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Were you huffing gas?

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
I'm being followed by a camera crew i believe, trying to film the worlds ugliest man. I think that's what the relaity show is called, where they choose ugly men and follow them around to document it for their series but don't tell the guy. I heard a sound team setting up mics in the walls on my apartment and I hear them stepping around in the apartment next door as well saying 3... 2... 1... quite on set, sound rolling, cameras rolling and action. they think they're getting away with it too. I've started seeing the same couple cars around me as well when i'm out, I live in a big city so these cars really stand out. One's a silver el camino and the other's a volkswagen bus I see various times through out the year in different locations in the city. Either on my street or near the college or "passing" through the borrow i live in.

I've also seen the local news van near my street recently. 2 cop cars were also driving down the street near where i live. I find it so confusing and even a little pathetic these normies will stop at nothing to get a look at me just because of how i look and are recording me for a tv show. I've had to stop talking outloud to myself because I know the sound team and the grips were setting mics in the walls and running it to the next door apartment an the one above as well. I checked the room for hidden cameras and i couldn't find any, so i've been hiding in my room where i know they don't have cameras but the sound equipment is still in my walls.

I know for a fact at the very least the lobby is bugged and the so called security cameras are being beamed back to the mixers back in the video village.

Another strange thing. I went to this store and it had all these people in it. I came back the next day and the workers were still the same. But then, the day after that it was a completely different staff i've never SEEN before besides 2 people. so it's so funny they don't think i notice. All the staff was the same tuesday, it was the same thursday but then it's different Friday?

There was also this woman on the bus that got into a conversation with a bus crazy and the guy wouldn't stop talking to her. despite me not in the situation she randomly started making eye contact with me and side eyeing me. from across the aisle as the crazy guy rambled on to her. When i looked at her back she didn't look at away, she locked eyes with me and stared at me and didn't look away for a moment. only 10 seconds later she looked away. the crazy guy was still rambling to her and she tried to ignore him, 2 minutes later she was again side eyeing me and staring and not looking away even when i made eye contact. They are out there bugging me for no reason. What the actual fuck man. Just because i'm ugly????????? I was wearing a mask on the bus she couldn't even see my face. but maybe she was with the reality show.
Is this paranoid schizophrenia?

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
48d 3h 41m

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
FutureHallOfHanger said:

Schizophrenia sounds pretty cool. Do you have any tips on how to schizomaxx?

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
EstoniaPill said:
Huff gas for years to cause permanent brain damage

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
EstoniaPill said:
These people are either this this reality show or they're trying to set up my murder. There's probably groups of people from various agency's that possible go around and document the lives of ugly men and then try to set them up to murder them in someway. they don't even have to make it look like an accident.

The other option is the reality TV show.There's a few different reality TV shows ran by a TV equal of shock jocks. They don't work for the big TV shows like amazon or NBC/CBS/ABC/FOX/Netflix/Comcast ect. They're usually smaller productions with a lot of money, and can afford a crew of a few dozen members on pay roll for below the line work. Think small scale like Vice or indie. They can aford cameras and grip teams and DPs and producers to set up shots for their reality show. There plan is to see it to MTV or have it streaming on vice or some other weird type of reality tv network but only AFTER they film it because they think it's going to be that successful.

I don't know if it's called ugliest man alive or dateless or INCEL but i know the goal of the show is to hidden camera follow around ugly men on the edge so they can be the butt of the a joke, like a zoo "haha laugh at the dateless ugly incel" or if they're trying to go for hard hitting stuff and possibly film young men commiting suicide so they can have a high change of shocking real content of the ugly. That way it's more likely to sell.

I've been doing my part by keeping quite and sometimes smiling at the security cameras they have bugged to let them know i know they're there and it would ruin theyre show they're trying to film.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
These people are either this this reality show or they're trying to set up my murder. There's probably groups of people from various agency's that possible go around and document the lives of ugly men and then try to set them up to murder them in someway. they don't even have to make it look like an accident.

The other option is the reality TV show.There's a few different reality TV shows ran by a TV equal of shock jocks. They don't work for the big TV shows like amazon or NBC/CBS/ABC/FOX/Netflix/Comcast ect. They're usually smaller productions with a lot of money, and can afford a crew of a few dozen members on pay roll for below the line work. Think small scale like Vice or indie. They can aford cameras and grip teams and DPs and producers to set up shots for their reality show. There plan is to see it to MTV or have it streaming on vice or some other weird type of reality tv network but only AFTER they film it because they think it's going to be that successful.

I don't know if it's called ugliest man alive or dateless or INCEL but i know the goal of the show is to hidden camera follow around ugly men on the edge so they can be the butt of the a joke, like a zoo "haha laugh at the dateless ugly incel" or if they're trying to go for hard hitting stuff and possibly film young men commiting suicide so they can have a high change of shocking real content of the ugly. That way it's more likely to sell.

I've been doing my part by keeping quite and sometimes smiling at the security cameras they have bugged to let them know i know they're there and it would ruin theyre show they're trying to film.
send pictures of the hidden cameras

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
send pictures of the hidden cameras
It would look like security cameras maybe i'll show tomorrow.

F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
8d 23h 28m
Ahh yes. Classic schizomaxxing

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
fheon said:
schizomaxxing
not at all it's just what happens to be happening

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
24d 16h 30m
Bro, if this thread is not a LARP, then i can guarantee that they were following you, because you're actually a Giga-chad:chad:. Understand this; No-one is interested in ugly incels, ppl are disgusted by them and don't want to be around, but your beauty must be so fascinating that they couldn't help but film you

partycat

partycat

Recruit
★★
22d 59m
FutureHallOfHanger said:

Over for Truman Show cels

LoneyToon

LoneyToon

it's over for this clown world
7h 55m
Yes we are stalking you, dm me if you want us to stop

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 21h 31m
Are you OK?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 19h 31m
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
BornToLose said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FU CK.
Btw i got some pictures of the cameras. will upload soon!

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 19h 31m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FU CK.
Jfl everyone should watch Requiem for a Dream.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
72d 6h 45m
Nigga, take your meds

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
44d 17h 29m
Jesus, the schizo is real.
Notorious Inkler said:
Nigga, take your meds

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
bump for this

Powerliftercel

Powerliftercel

Greycel
1d 17h 7m
that's because you are handsome

otherwise why would a woman look at you so much? is dazzled with your beauty

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Powerliftercel said:
that's because you are handsome

otherwise why would a woman look at you so much? is dazzled with your beauty

lmao

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 22m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 34m
Can't wait to watch

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 20h 32m
I didn't eat anything yesterday

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
52d 16h 17m
If you arent larping you have serious paranoid delusions

D

Deleted member 36613

Self-banned
-
5d 1h 24m
Don't do drugs kids

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 1h 19m
E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★
13d 4h 26m
That is schizophrenia. Go see a doctor. My dad has it and we've dealt with it for awhile. Seriously, if this isn't a troll you need to get help. I hope everything works out for you but seriously take my advice

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 13m
Make sure to use this opportunity to statusmaxx so you can ascend

Speed

Speed

Commander
87d 5h 32m
Over 4 schizoidcels.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
Very soon
any update on the camera pictures?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 21h 5m
inb4 OP kills his neighbor of 15 years because he thought he was part of the hit team trying to murder him.

Blighteous

Blighteous

Greycel
21d 21h 25m
In case you aren't just another schizo who thinks he's being gangstalked, post a link featuring you when available.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Rotten to the core
★★★★
16d 13h 0m
Yo brocel, you've forgotten to take your meds again. Over for suspicious and paranoidcels.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 21h 14m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FU CK.
K its been a month

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 21h 5m
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★
48d 21h 8m
The title made me think you were gonna go ER.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
135d 7h 28m
I wanna see the pictures. I've never heard of any "World's Ugliest Man" show.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 21h 5m
FutureHallOfHanger @FutureHallOfHanger

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8