Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll be honest...

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
There's something that feels a LITTLE good about wallowing in self pity. Yes, I'm depressed and lonely, but when I'm in my own head for hours, there's something romantic about it, and it's kind of hard to describe.

The romantic feeling will go away very soon

that tragic dimension has been taken away from male homosexuals in the modern day.
they like to play "woe is me" but kind of hard to do so having a male mind and knowing that society is protecting and promoting your lifestyle across all media.
i think that's why we don't see great homosexual artists like hart crane and thomas mann anymore; the condition has lost its tragic aspect.
since homosexuality is out in the open now, they stick to dance and acting on broadway, which is what they really want to do, not write.

The romantic feeling will go away very soon
your'e prob right
that tragic dimension has been taken away from male homosexuals in the modern day.
they like to play "woe is me" but kind of hard to do so having a male mind and knowing that society is protecting and promoting your lifestyle across all media.
i think that's why we don't see great homosexual artists like hart crane and thomas mann anymore; the condition has lost its tragic aspect.
since homosexuality is out in the open now, they stick to dance and acting on broadway, which is what they really want to do, not write.
thoughtful observation

I know that "romantic" feeling, like feeling you're the main character from some tragedy and you're living that tragedy.

Just daydreaming bro

I love that feeling. I still get it from time to time.
I fantasize about my suicide attempt and how everyone will finally recognize me and I'll go through therapy and all the bullshit then 10 years from now I have a best-selling book detailing my experiences and a movie is going to be made about me and people will sympathize with our cause and I'll be slaying teenage puss with all the movie money.

95% of the time it is pure agony just being alive but sometimes you get those 5% cozy feelings where you are just laying in bed on a cold Saturday night and dreaming about maiming yourself.

Same. Think it’s a cope method by the brain in an attempt to draw meaning from a shit situation

Same. Think it’s a cope method by the brain in an attempt to draw meaning from a shit situation
Yeah, I like to think I’ma protagonist but I’ll probably die as a no one