Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ll be hibernating through this summer

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
Going outside has been kind of a bitch since a year. My contempt and frustration with people in general has grown to such proportions that my mood worsens every time I even pass someone on the sidewalk.
I’m not doing this consciously or “on purpose”, my brain just acts up as if I’m surrounded by enemy tribe, nothing I can do about it.

On top of that there aren’t even any places where I can drink a beer, smoke a fag and chill in peace anymore – entire forest is shitted up with broads that are walking their dogs and cyclists/runners.
It didn’t used to be like that, normies starting going to forest a lot more back during pandemic because st.fauci doesn’t see you under the trees I guess.

Recently I had dog of some broad lunge at me and she laughed about with her friend minute later after I passed them, other time I had some fag give me contemptuous smirk while he was passing me by with his (I assume) gf.
Though to be fair it was never fully peaceful there anyway.
Once I was chilling doing something on my phone at the edge of the forest and unmistakably jewish faggot that I went to class with who is son of some rich business owner in the area slowed down his car and said “are you alive?” in a smug tone causing cumrag that he was cruisin' with to burst into laughter.
Other time I was sitting and playing some games on my phone at the bench near the road and some broad (probably knew me from school, idk) yelled something like “don’t be sad!” in contemptuous tone from car. There is a TONNE of shit happening in public places (well, as much as bumfuck nowhere forest is public I guess) like this that I barely remember.

There is also small epidemic of broads walking alone near edges and less deep parts of the forest at any given time of the day. Of course, every time I happen to be going same way they become paranoid and start to turn around to take a look how far am I about every 10 seconds.
Like, stupid bitch, if you’re so uncontrollably terrified of average polish male no.112148623456 walking the same way as you and minding his own business then what the fuck are you doing:
a) walking alone without company
b) in a skimpy blouse/tight leggings
c) near a forest road at night
By the way, can you see discrepancy? On one hand I am such a joke that it’s okay to yell goofy shit at me from car, but at the same time I am terrifying rapist rape man that will strike if the broad doesn’t make visual contact every 10 seconds like I’m some sort of animatronic from FNAF:lul:
Schrodinger incel, either laughing stock or terrifying menace to society depending on situation.
This is why I hate that “you can’t be truly good if you aren’t capable of evil” logic that redditors and normies love to bring up.

Anyway, I realized that soon summer holidays will start in my country so it will be 2x more people outside – there really won’t be any nook and cranny where there won’t be people, doesn’t matter the time of the day - and additionally you’ll have middle school and high school faggots prowling around with teenage broads desperately trying to show off how cool they are.
On top of that idk if that’s just my imagination but people seem to become more unhinged when it’s hot outside, and I really hate hot weather – I sweat easily no matter my body-fat and I tan just as easily which makes me look like a gypsy

Since it’s already unbearable outside, I’ll just wait that out in my apartment this year instead of exposing myself for annoyances for no reason. I have plenty of chores to do on my computer and training equipment at home so boredom won’t be a problem and flat that I live in is located in such a way that my room is well-lit by sun through the day so vitamin deficiencies shouldn’t be problem either.
So from 17 June to about 16 September I will only go out for groceries once a week. I won’t check social media, I won’t watch crap on youtube, I won’t look up any news, war with Russia can break out and half the country can get glassed for all I care and I still won’t bother looking up what’s happening.

I will bother actually checking on outside world once holiday season passes and it gets colder.
Normies are kinda like insects in that regard, they disappear when it’s too cold so it will be chill (pun intended) outside.

The older I grow the more I find that whole “humans are social creatures, no man is an island” to be total bullshit. My mental health improves tenfold when I’m not interacting with people over long periods of time, I’m already looking forward to September.

Brutal noreplypill.

Brutal noreplypill.
10/10 text.
I can relate to almost everything.
Yesterday I made the same experiences with them retarded normfags. I hate this time of year. Bad weather is good weather, when most of these mf disappear in their shitty rat holes. So I'm looking forward to autumn, too.
Luckily it's not hot now and next week should be even cooler with more clouds and some rain, too. Wonderful. :feelsokman:

read every word

« Tree nigger » :feelskek:

No need to saar

View: https://odysee.com/@kitler2020:6/India-The-Worst-Country-On-Earth-(Codex-Pajeet-II):2

10/10 text.
I can relate to almost everything.
Yesterday I made the same experiences with them retarded normfags. I hate this time of year. Bad weather is good weather, when most of these mf disappear in their shitty rat holes. So I'm looking forward to autumn, too.
Luckily it's not hot now and next week should be even cooler with more clouds and some rain, too. Wonderful. :feelsokman:
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I plan to just make a few trips next week to see the last of green spring forest (grass turns yellow during summer and everything becomes dry and it looks like shit), eat some takeaway food and drink one last time before break from the outside.

No need to saar

View: https://odysee.com/@kitler2020:6/India-The-Worst-Country-On-Earth-(Codex-Pajeet-II):2

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I plan to just make a few trips next week to see the last of green spring forest (grass turns yellow during summer and everything becomes dry and it looks like shit), eat some takeaway food and drink one last time before break from the outside.

Deep in the west it stays green because of enough humidity from the Atlantic.
Yeah have "fun", enjoy it as good as it's possible. ;)

Death to all monkey giggling normies. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hate summer so much.

Sleepy sleepercel

The best news for slavcels is Russia nuking the world just half of Poland is too generous.

But when even forests are treated like party zones is when the game is unplayable

Sleepy sleepercel
God's sleepiest soldier.
But when even forests are treated like party zones is when the game is unplayable
I know right? I could stomach if it was public park or a bar or whatever, but fucking forests near coal mining town? This is some end of times/last stages of mouse utopia type of shit.

This is the sort of shit that makes any and every sort of viciousness and pettiness that I see other incels exhibit towards normies up to
(GUIDE) Enjoy GAMING again by ruining the fun of sexhavers and foids.
and beyond 100% justified in my eyes, no matter how schizo it seems.

'Fat-faced dwarf inkwells' :feelskek:

God's sleepiest soldier.

I know right? I could stomach if it was public park or a bar or whatever, but fucking forests near coal mining town? This is some end of times/last stages of mouse utopia type of shit.

This is the sort of shit that makes any and every sort of viciousness and pettiness that I see other incels exhibit towards normies up to
(GUIDE) Enjoy GAMING again by ruining the fun of sexhavers and foids.
and beyond 100% justified in my eyes, no matter how schizo it seems.
I agree to not have a quiet zone free of scum makes me feel mad to the point where I shot a firework to make the place quieter.

However the guide you posted was super helpful and based thank you.

I agree to not have a quiet zone free of scum makes me feel mad to the point where I shot a firework to make the place quieter.

However the guide you posted was super helpful and based thank you.
I though about popping a few firecrackers on my way so that people will think that it’s boar culling and fuck off, but I don’t want to get into trouble with forester or police (literally no fun allowed in this country).
Spreading some fake news about wolf attacks on social media would be more practical.
I got spooked in the forest by some weird sounds at night once, maybe I’ll get some proper clothes for camouflaging, get a nice small directional speaker and start “haunting” the forest at nights :feelsokman:

Not sure what to do about cars and quad bikes, maybe once my weight lifting gets on point I’ll pull off some looney tunes shit and drag trunks from nearby logging onto roads :feelskek:
But alas, maybe I’ll pull any of this off at autumn once it gets dark early and forests aren’t full of low inhibition people looking for trouble, for now I’m resting from all this.

I though about popping a few firecrackers on my way so that people will think that it’s boar culling and fuck off, but I don’t want to get into trouble with forester or police (literally no fun allowed in this country).
Spreading some fake news about wolf attacks on social media would be more practical.
I got spooked in the forest by some weird sounds at night once, maybe I’ll get some proper clothes for camouflaging, get a nice small directional speaker and start “haunting” the forest at nights :feelsokman:

Not sure what to do about cars and quad bikes, maybe once my weight lifting gets on point I’ll pull off some looney tunes shit and drag trunks from nearby logging onto roads :feelskek:
But alas, maybe I’ll pull any of this off at autumn once it gets dark early and forests aren’t full of low inhibition people looking for trouble, for now I’m resting from all this.
Haunts me.

Hearing children laughing outside my house is ragefuel