Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'll be 22 next month

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
No friends, no family, no one. I'll be completely alone. I'll probably buy a cheap cake in walmart like I did last year and play games and drink booze all day.
Fuck normies.

try 30+ years, sperm

Sorry, bro, the truecel life has only begun. At least you're still young enough to consider wealthmaxxing or careermaxxing, you can't rely or trust anyone for the rest of your life now as a subhuman lonecel; it's all you, and it always will be until your death. :dafuckfeels:

Happy birthday, though. :feelscomfy:

Sorry, bro, the truecel life has only begun. At least you're still young enough to consider wealthmaxxing or careermaxxing, you can't rely or trust anyone for the rest of your life now as a subhuman lonecel; it's all you, and it always will be until your death. :dafuckfeels:

Thank you for your kind words mr. Primeape.
My parents are wealthy but I hardly contact them and I doubt I'll inherit anything. At least I have my own place to rot in though.

Happy b day!
I realized no one really wished me a happy b day for the last two years even my mom.
I guess I’m at the point where no one care or remembers :feelskek::feelsbadman:

Happy b day!
I realized no one really wished me a happy b day for the last two years even my mom.
My parents wished me happy birthday about a month late last year, and only because I told them about it. Fucking hate my life buddy boyo

Happy b day!
:feelscry:

My parents wished me happy birthday about a month late last year, and only because I told them about it. Fucking hate my life buddy boyo
I guess it happens when you’re a genetic loser. Not even parents care. Just something we have to accept, it will happen eventually I guess. But at least there is some copes :feelsokman:

22 years, damn...years go on and on, they dont end

I guess it happens when you’re a genetic loser. Not even parents care. Just something we have to accept, it will happen eventually I guess. But at least there is some copes :feelsokman:
All copes lead to the rope. :fuk:

Don't waste your 20s like I did
There's no way not to...

I'll never go to a party
I'll never be invited to hang out in the mall or wherever normies socialize
I'll never passionately fuck my sweetheart
I'll never get shitfaced in a bar with "friends"

I'll just spend my years alone in my room playing computer games, just like I've been doing for the past 21 years.