Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ill admit (controversial opinion, angrycels beware)

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I do have some sympathy left for beautiful foids and I dont want them to be brutally murdered or raped or anything like that I just want them to acknowledge their privilege and treat brocels with respect :feelsaww:. I feel alot more angry against normies than cute foids. normies are the only ones that actually make my blood boil but foids look like children that were severely brainwashed. ok maybe ugly foids and sheboons I dont have sympathy over because they're actually bitter and partake in the bullying of incels but attractive foids I have no problem with other than what I stated

Chads are the n°1 ennemies tho, they've always been. Foids are too priviledged to even realize where they stand on the bell curve, and normies are hopeless anyways, they're the ones coping the most.

I don't have any sympathy for them but I don't wish misfortunes on anyone because it's not their fault I was born ugly in fact if I was born a chad they'd love me :cryfeels:

I just want them to acknowledge their privilege and treat brocels with respect
But that will never happen so the entire argument why you even feel like this in the first place is false

I don't have any sympathy for them but I don't wish misfortunes on anyone because it's not their fault I was born ugly in fact if I was born a chad they'd love me :cryfeels:
I dont wish for misfortune on these people but at the same time I dont care if they get flayed and burned

N-NO WAY!!! IF YOU'RE NOT IN FAVOR OF GASSING EVERY FOID YOU'RE NOT A TRUE INKIE!!! NUKE THIS MOFO WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!

*for legal reasons this is a joke*

Nice fantasy thread

But that will never happen so the entire argument why you even feel like this in the first place is false
ik very unlikely but I can never get myself to watch a random attractive foid getting punished and enjoying it. I dont have hate towards random people only ones that directly did harm to me

Chads are the n°1 ennemies tho, they've always been. Foids are too priviledged to even realize where they stand on the bell curve, and normies are hopeless anyways, they're the ones coping the most.

I blame the mystery of nature and the world for my situation.

You were never rejected by an attractive foid so you don't know anything about being treated like shit by them.

ik very unlikely but I can never get myself to watch a random attractive foid getting punished and enjoying it. I dont have hate towards random people only ones that directly did harm to me
Those random people could and would do that if they knew you. There are no random persons only people who don't know you enough to hate you