Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ii wish i still had my friends group

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
last time i hung out with friends was maybe 2018. now that we are coming up on new years i remember back in 2017 on new years i attended a party. that was the normiest thing i ever did and i had a good time; but it was never to be repeated, partially because i sperged out on them and dropped redpills (big mistake) and partially because i am just a low value truecel who nobody values. having some good friends to cope with means a lot so to have these people ghost me and forget about me really hurts. i only have about one of them i could possibly contact and the rest i have no idea about. i have zero friends now.

If I had friends, time spent on this forum would be cut in half at least

Friendmaxxing is overrated anyway.

Ok dumbass nigga

I knew you would say something stupid
South Indian Bollywood GIF by SAATH MN

Yes I tried to rape your ugly mother like the monkeys do

I was about to ascend but I found your mothers face to be repulsive so I stopped
U still playing hard to get with your own mom though? :feelskek: keep trying nigga maybe she'll give u a whiff of her sweet curry pussy aroma

Let me help you:

jerkjocky Do you have a fucking gf you roid fucker?​

I though an asian chink snupp up girlfriend while you were at the gym RIGHT??!
:feelsokman:

I was talking when I was 7 to 11 fucker. Right now I have a german guy as my friend

AND HE BACKUP WHILE I WAS FIGHTING WITH OTHERS

YOUUU.... have no friends:feelsrope:

chad1-png.678101

chad2-png.678102

Go to the fucking gym. I'm not suggesting anymore, GO!!! And become an ubermench

even irl sometimes

Stopped chatting with my discord friend groups in servers due to a brain psychosis. I couldn't keep up with them anymore. I don't have any friends in real life and I barely talk to anyone online.

Ya next time you get the chance please just enjoy the fucking momment

you been surfing the manosphere for so long compared to engaging with people

that you have nothing else to talk about except manosphere topics

you need to just stfu next time and engage when needed

you can jestermaxx a bit too to fit in
A hate retarded normie shit tho. Stupid AF "iN oHiO" and nigger slang is fucking annoying

Ya next time you get the chance please just enjoy the fucking momment

you can jestermaxx a bit too to fit in
Is the blackpill even considered to be apart of the manosphere

Stopped chatting with my discord friend groups in servers due to a brain psychosis. I couldn't keep up with them anymore. I don't have any friends in real life and I barely talk to anyone online.

There was a time when I'd post my experiences in great detail on this site.

I think I'll be doing it once again.

U said that "you've been spending too much time on the manospbere

you can jestermaxx a bit too to fit in"

I interpret this as u need to learn about and participate in normie culture including whatever it is they talk about and make jokes that are relevant to them but ive been apart of normie culture for a bit and its shit. they make stupid memes like "only in ohio" or they use a lot of annoying slang most of which originates from blacks (bruh, bro, tru, cuz, lil, goofy ahh, etc) at least from my knowledge. they also like rap music a lot (and i used to too but know its just bad.) they also put women on a pedestal. when i was younger i didnt have much a prob participating in normie culture but now its not that fun.

U gotta blend in

Im trying to statusmaxx for college by playing basketball lets see if I can make a friend group without sucking off people

I noticed this in highschool if you had 0 means of statusmaxxing you either had to jestermaxx or suck the kids off in order to fit in (metaphorically and maybe literally for those niggers)
Lmfao well ik in highschool rn and finishing up stuff at home and I don't think I'll be going to college. So I don't have to interact with normies too much

U might see alot of incels there that u can befriend

Also how are u gonna ascend or meet a friend group without going to college
Ig I just won't. The downsides of going to college seem to low compared to the upsides. Also how r u always online?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back