Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ignored by all foids

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Today I had a reason to wear a suit and looksmaxx. The suit is tailored and I'm gymmaxxed so from the neck down I looked as good as anyone in a suit would have the right to expect to. Foids were reacting to me the same as when I'm wearing gym clothes and have bed hair - they are ignoring me. I'm 37 so it's not surprising that younger foids ignore me (though they were also ignoring me when I was 27 and 17) but I also get ignored by older "post-wall" foids too. Landwhales ignore me (thank you, Jebus!), cashiers and waitresses act like robots around me (god forbid I try some human interaction), gym foids ignore me and the other day I jaywalked right past a cute foid cop and she pretended not to see.

This is driving me crazy but now after [Venting] I feel a bit better.

What do you expect

You're incel

im ignored by all as well

Try and lift some female.

It's either that or they seem a bit nervous.

Gymaxxing is a delusional cope if you're doing it to impress foids. If you are doing it purely to improve yourself and keep yourself/get healthy (or even friendmaxxx with gymbros) then it is based.

Bones, Height, Face, and Ethnicity. This is what determines your value, the rest either doesn't matter or is just a "plus", like gymmaxxing and having money.

I am sorry this happened to you bro

Be happy you're ignored. I'm at the looks state where I get shitty fucking stares from cunts just passing by. Trust me it's better to be ignored than be acknowledged and disliked

Have you ever been to blind date or tried it?

Not to be mean but how bad is your face?

The only time femoids aknowledge my existance is to laugh at my subhumanity

Be happy you're ignored. I'm at the looks state where I get shitty fucking stares from cunts just passing by. Trust me it's better to be ignored than be acknowledged and disliked
This op. Be happy you're like a 3-4/10 facially and 5ft11. I get openly mocked in public, laughed at, and I also get looks of pity.

Gymaxxing is a delusional cope if you're doing it to impress foids. If you are doing it purely to improve yourself and keep yourself/get healthy (or even friendmaxxx with gymbros) then it is based.

Gymmaxx for the inkel uprising

I bet you are tall

Why do you care?
You have money, get a whore and destroy her.

How bad is your face?