Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ignore women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you ignore women and act like you don’t like them they’ll see you as more attractive because they’re used to getting attention 24/7 from men they’re used to being simped for so when you ignore them you stand out they wonder why is this guy ignoring me be a sigma male

if you ignore them just dont give a fuck, there is enough siimp to give them attention you'll just be the creep in the corner not some sigma male jfl

If you ignore women and act like you don’t like them they’ll see you as more attractive because they’re used to getting attention 24/7 from men they’re used to being simped for so when you ignore them you stand out they wonder why is this guy ignoring me be a sigma male
That only works for chads unfortunately

Hate women​

Foids will think you're low T if you don't express your sexual desire.

This does not work if you are a truecel... :feelsjuice:

They would not want your attention either way. :feelsclown:

if you ignore them just dont give a fuck, there is enough siimp to give them attention you'll just be the creep in the corner not some sigma male jfl
Yeah but that doesen’t mean, you should simp for them just to go with the crowd.

this is water now, but i remember when i was young and bluepilled, this blew my mind a bit.

“Just ignore women bro it will get you pussy”:soy::redpill: :feelstastyman:

this redpill cope is hilarious

cope

Delusional Gigacope lmaoo. I ignore them all the time by default and still, here I am.

If you're an incel like me, you'll be just ignored as well

No if you are above a LTN I would recommend approaching women as much as possible take that red pill

cope. If you ignore them they will ignore you too. If you talk to them at least they are forced to aknowledge your existence. low IQ post:feelstastyman:

You don't ignore them, they ignore you and you cope by saying otherwise,using a defensive mecanism.

chad only

That only works for chad

Only works if you're a Chad. Women ALWAYS talk to Chad when he ignores them because how else will she interact with him?

That only works for chads unfortunately

This does not work if you are a truecel... :feelsjuice:

They would not want your attention either way. :feelsclown:

this redpill cope is hilarious

You don't ignore them, they ignore you and you cope by saying otherwise,using a defensive mecanism.

That only works for chad

Only works if you're a Chad. Women ALWAYS talk to Chad when he ignores them because how else will she interact with him?

It's a cope. Yet simping won't get you anywhere either anyways. So, why not then?

A redpill cope. Women can get attention from everywhere and anything. They don't care if Chad gives them attention or doesn't they just want chad

Massive cope foids are inundated with attention on a daily basis glued to there phones. Strongly doubt they'd give a cent of a fuck of one guy ignoring her.

cope, if you're ugly they think whos that pedophile rapist evil sex offender

when you think of a sigma you dont think of a incel subhuman