Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ignorant IncelTears Reddit Member calls me out for making based post

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
To be clear, I justified hate towards women for rejecting men, depriving them of basic human needs. Then my thread ends on IncelTears. To be honest, I don't care if they keep posting my threads on their shitty subreddit, they can go keep crying and complaining, it makes me laugh.
By the way, why should sex deprived men respect a gender that denies them basic needs? The answer is simple, they shouldn't. When women reject an ugly guy, but she then gives a chance to a Chad or a good-looking guy, that is blatant discrimination. If women are going to treat incels like shit, incles are going to treat women like shit, it's fair. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
RDT 20231105 1108217428065603538677935

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17na8x7/misogynistic_incel_gets_destroyed_by_another/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1

Last edited:
Has anything I posted being featured on IT? I don’t like looking at that sub since it enrages me.
If you make a super controversial post, a reddit user might take a screenshot of its and upload it to the IncelTears channel.

I agree actually, doesn't mean I just hate women because they're women. I don't hate women outside the context of dating and relationshits, there are some interesting ones I interact with that don't treat me like shit(mostly older)
I mostly have a problem with modern women, particularly gen z women, they are the ultimate whores because they are radical feminists and are hypergamous. Gen z women also like hookup culture, they have a lot of sex and abortions, they are very degenerate people

Last edited:

I posted this but I wasn’t even trying to IT bait.
You have to make more of them, one is not enough to get IT'S attention.

If a woman gives me a reason to hate her, I will.
I don't hate anybody by default...

It just so happens that women tend to do things that make me hate them often...
Jason Sudeikis Shrug GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

And I'm sure I gave IT users reasons to hate me as well. And I don't blame them.
Just like they shouldn't blame me.

Fair?

If a woman gives me a reason to hate her, I will.
I don't hate anybody by default...

It just so happens that women tend to do things that make me hate them often...
Jason Sudeikis Shrug GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

And I'm sure I gave IT users reasons to hate me as well. And I don't blame them.
Just like they shouldn't blame me.

Fair?
Fair enough