Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you've reached 20 and achieved nothing, don't expect it to change

I’m 25 and I’m still exactly the same person I was at 16. It’s beyond over.

Your puberty determines your life. If you are Chad, you are going to fuck JBs in their prime ages, but if you are a social outcast, you are going to LDAR when you get older.

getting older is a curse, at least we are year by year closer to death, that's good

24 y/o here. Legit theory but I would lower the age to either 16 or 18. I'm 24 and I'm probably more autistic than I was when I was 10.

When I turned 20, I still didn’t know what it’s like to not be lonely and sad. I had been bald for 2 years already, my growth plates had fused, and I was still a Virgin (not technically, I fucked a disgusting prostitute).. Can’t even imagine a version of reality where I’m someone who has relationships and experiences and accomplishes something, anything, by 20. I was panicking because at 20, I was frozen I time as a teenager, having missed crucial developmental milestones, wondering just how fucked I really am because of it, and it’s downstream effects on the rest of my life (spoiler: there is no “rest of your life” if you miss out on youth. Your end is either world record-tier Coping or suicide).. Some people must put monumental, inhuman effort into trying to have something that the rest of the world has by default, with no effort, and regards as the default state of life. Having relationships and experiences is just a side effect to being alive for normal people. “It’s just a part of life bro!”

Tl:dr youth is everything. If you miss out on youth, life becomes unsalvageable.
there are 14 year olds who have life mogged me to oblivion :feelsrope:

I'm probably more autistic than I was when I was 10.
Damn bro that hit hard
When I turned 20, I still didn’t know what it’s like to not be lonely and sad. I had been bald for 2 years already, my growth plates had fused, and I was still a Virgin (not technically, I fucked a disgusting prostitute).. Can’t even imagine a version of reality where I’m someone who has relationships and experiences and accomplishes something, anything, by 20. I was panicking because at 20, I was frozen I time as a teenager, having missed crucial developmental milestones, wondering just how fucked I really am because of it, and it’s downstream effects on the rest of my life (spoiler: there is no “rest of your life” if you miss out on youth. Your end is either world record-tier Coping or suicide).. Some people must put monumental, inhuman effort into trying to have something that the rest of the world has by default, with no effort, and regards as the default state of life. Having relationships and experiences is just a side effect to being alive for normal people. “It’s just a part of life bro!”

Tl:dr youth is everything. If you miss out on youth, life becomes unsalvageable.
Very true, youth is everything, you lose that and you lose your future

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back