Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you've reached 20 and achieved nothing, don't expect it to change

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I remember knowing people who are 20 and have done so much already, yet there are ones who have done nothing and that rarely changes, due to the fact that someone's path is clear from the beginning, it hit me hard but in the end I accepted my fate.

I've reached 23 an achieved nothing.

I remember knowing people who are 20 and have done so much already, yet there are ones who have done nothing and that rarely changes, due to the fact that someone's path is clear from the beginning, it hit me hard but in the end I accepted my fate.
You can still MAke a diffEReNCe in this world.

there are 14 year olds who have life mogged me to oblivion :feelsrope:

Don't believe the hype, it's not about being a (((youtube))) vlogger. Most successful people reach that later in their life. I'm not saying you'll be a big success, but you've got a long way to go. Focus on your goals, make today the best and most productive you can, then do better tomorrow.

The worst is when you leave your house to buy copes or wagecuck and get lifemogged to oblivion by people younger than you.

Don't believe the hype, it's not about being a (((youtube))) vlogger. Most successful people reach that later in their life. I'm not saying you'll be a big success, but you've got a long way to go. Focus on your goals, make today the best and most productive you can, then do better tomorrow.
extreme coping phaggot

I accepted my fate.
fail. you can easily get 3rd world foid pussy by saving up wageslaving for a bit.

I'm 56 and have done nothing.
Still hoping the women my age become more desperate / crawling back.

Sadly it's true. Athletes and most prodigies were damn good by their early teens.

Maybe you can be some dopey tech entrepreneur but even they all made it to harvard or MIT.

Exactly this

Guy who made fornight, unreal tournament, etc. was a successful game maker in his teens. Most NBA players were best in state as children.

Most things are set in stone before you hit puberty.

My father bought his first house at 18 and was married by 22. I’m nearly 23 and never had a kiss and poor as fuck with no career or opportunities.

My father bought his first house at 18 and was married by 22. I’m nearly 23 and never had a kiss and poor as fuck with no career or opportunities.

Unfair comparison as that shit is all based on the economy and time period.

If you were born with shitty genetics don't expect to achieve anything*.
Your life is decided at birth and your ceiling is apparent after puberty.

I'm 19 and not far off 20, still a KHHV with a highschool education and a shitty job
Same except I just finished high school this year and NEET atm,and KV instead of KHHV:chad:

You held a foids hand a hugged a foid? :chad::chad::chad:
Yes but that was in formal setting not romantic.It's very easy to get a hug(at least in my country that's how you greet a foid)and had to hold hands with foid for some HS event(everyone was paired with foid)

Future truly looking bleak brother

After puberty is finished ,things won't really change. That was your one and only hope

Guy who made fornight, unreal tournament, etc. was a successful game maker in his teens. Most NBA players were best in state as children.

Most things are set in stone before you hit puberty.
Yeh bro, honeslty even though genetics wasn't on out side, our parents could have at least encouraged us to participate in a sport or anything, but my fucking environment was shit, nothing was on my side

If you were born with shitty genetics don't expect to achieve anything*.
Your life is decided at birth and your ceiling is apparent after puberty.

Same except I just finished high school this year and NEET atm,and KV instead of KHHV:chad:
You’ve hugged and held hands before??? :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

ER was 23 when he achieved his goals.

Unfair comparison as that shit is all based on the economy and time period.
It’s a fair comparison because it just proves that we live in the most shit time period in history.

20 years old is still a kid jfl
also, don't base your self worth on normie standards: having a good time playing vidya or something is much bigger achievement than wageslaving - only pleasure is real

Your puberty determines your life. If you are Chad, you are going to fuck JBs in their prime ages, but if you are a social outcast, you are going to LDAR when you get older.

Your puberty determines your life. If you are Chad, you are going to fuck JBs in their prime ages, but if you are a social outcast, you are going to LDAR when you get older.
Exactly bro

At 20 I was studying, but at 21 NEET, and at 22 hikikomori for all year

"but real life isn't like highschool!"

highschool exists, it's real. and the same foids that went to highschool still exist along with the chads

they're not going to magically change

many adults have such an ego about being an adult "we can consent to sex now!" "i just want a mature rich man with a nice personality now, i don't care about those chad bad boys teehee" "older women are not the same :soy:"

but they're just cucks and foids. 14 year old chad is lifemogging you

It gets better bro
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

my life ended at 17 when i started neeting, now over 10 years and i'm still neeting nothing did really change except that my health got much worse

I’m sorry, but in all likelihood, it’s over.
For the women my age.
I don't see young guys with old women in real life.
Even old men want young girls.

yes 20 was nothing now 35 and still nothing. some here are fortunate to be smart and use that to become rich im too low iq for that.

I knew I was destined to become a failure and now I'm 30, each year gets worse and worse

I have 20 and I know that I'm a failure of existence. I live as a NEET because of the will of my parents, I don't have any skill or social circle that could help me to find a job. I know it's over for me and I will die alone.

If you become successful it’s no walk in the park. People claw at you and others become jealous. Then you get the ‘gibs muh dat’ treatment. I’d rather LDAR in monk mode.

100% true, if you didn't get any attention from femoids before 20 then that is a good indicator of the trajectory for the rest of your lifes smv and success with women.

Only exception is if you are morbidly grotesquely obese and lose the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back