Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you've never had a foid stalk you it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
If a foid is interested in you (because ur a chad) she will stalk you to ensure you don't fall for any other foids before you make a move on her. If you've never been stalked its fucking over

the stalking can take place on social media or in real life

I have had more foids stalk me than I can count.

This is because I am a targeted individual and I am sure there are fedcuck foids and foids who are perps for them who have been involved in gangstalking me.

Most are probably middle aged and not what I would classify as fuckworthy.:feelsUgh:

The only "people" that would stalk an incel are feds/pigs.

Now that Sarge is gone, I'd like to point out that he has had at least one woman stalk him and try to get to him through other members here. She joked about turning this forum into their personal romance paradise, but Sarge was like "I'm not interested in romance, I just want sex." And then they had a bit of a fight and he blocked her.

So she came back under a different Twitter account and tried to apologize. But Sarge would only accept the apology if she sent nudes. So she sent nudes. And then he never spoke to her again. And then she tried to go through various members to try and reach him.

Now that Sarge is gone, I'd like to point out that he has had at least one woman stalk him and try to get to him through other members here. She joked about turning this forum into their personal romance paradise, but Sarge was like "I'm not interested in romance, I just want sex." And then they had a bit of a fight and he blocked her.

So she came back under a different Twitter account and tried to apologize. But Sarge would only accept the apology if she sent nudes. So she sent nudes. And then he never spoke to her again. And then she tried to go through various members to try and reach him.
Evidence, or larp and it didn't happen.

do u know what he looks like?

Evidence, or larp and it didn't happen.

Her Discord's been deleted, but I have our chatlog.

But Sarge would only accept the apology if she sent nudes.
Legend.
If a foid is interested in you (because ur a chad) she will stalk you to ensure you don't fall for any other foids before you make a move on her. If you've never been stalked its fucking over

the stalking can take place on social media or in real life
I want a femoid to rape me or some shit.