Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've never dated in high school, it's fucking over

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Not only have you missed out on the pure, carefree, adorably awkward romance that nothing in adulthood could ever hold a candle to, but this is the point where you start to be considered truly abnormal as you lag behind your peers.

Seriously, this is the time where you are meant to explore and learn about relationships, where not having your first kiss yet was still SOMEWHAT acceptable. Most girls don't care about money at that point and a few are still virgins themselves.

High school will always be a defining experience in a persons's life, either one of the best or one of the worst. While young Chads were taking girls to the cinema and learning how to kiss, I was already contemplating suicide.

It's fucking over.

I can barley function around other humans, it been over for me since i was born. High School would have amped up my suicidal tendencies beyond safe levels.

Yeah...I think I'm going to agree with this. High school is the easiest time of your life, and the best chance to get any women, because as I said before you have more of a chance, because women don't know their true worth until they hit college.

It's over for all of us.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah...I think I'm going to agree with this. High school is the easiest time of your life, and the best chance to get any women, because as I said before you have more of a chance, because women don't know their true worth until they hit college.

It's over for all of us.

It's very true. Back in highschool I had chances with girls that would not even look at me nowadays.

If all of us experience young love we would never be incels. Heck /r/incels and this website would've never existed if we all experienced young love. Perhaps there's an alternate timeline where that actually happened.

Fuck high school

NegroKing said:
It's very true. Back in highschool I had chances with girls that would not even look at me nowadays.
Lucky bastard. Girls were utterly repulsed by me. (Still are)

LynchingTriHards said:
If all of us experience young love we would never be incels. Heck /r/incels and this website would've never existed if we all experienced young love. Perhaps there's an alternate timeline where that actually happened.
Yeah, literally all of this could have been avoided if we were born different. If we didn't suffer like we did, we'd be happy and well adjusted people right now with loving girlfriends.

Ah, what could have been. :/

Sex tourism or mail order brides though.

You're pretty fucked if you didn't get any action in high school, yes.

This is the sad truth

That's one of the hardest truths to accept. That if you didn't manage to experience love and intimacy during high school, you most likely never will.
There is maybe this very small window to college where you still have a chance to get a glimpse of what it feel like to be wanted, but that's it.
What was especially hard to accept was that, unlike what I thought before that it was more or less normal for me and my friends to have no gf or similar, every single one of them had in fact all of those experiences on parties and birthdays where you simply weren't invited to.

LMAO @ all the "girls don't know their true worth in High School" fags. Stop coping. Girls know their true worth once they make their first Instagram account and post their first picture.

a-virgin-nigger said:
LMAO @ all the "girls don't know their true worth in High School" fags. Stop coping. Girls know their true worth once they make their first Instagram account and post their first picture.
Agreed, girls on Instagram/Facebook are literally treated like goddesses. They get billions of likes and compliments from thirsty guys, posting the occasional revealing pic for even extra validation. All they have to do to receive praise and adoration is to exist.

Minjaze said:
Lucky bastard. Girls were utterly repulsed by me. (Still are)

There’s nothing to envy. The hardest blackpill for me was realizing that I screwed myself over by not taking opportunities that I had. No one ever tells you this but highschool is extremely critical for your development as a person. If I had someone there to tell me that every experience I miss out on will haunt me in one way or another, I wouldn’t be here right now.

I’ve done everything I possibly could after highschool. I started lifting, tried being more social, even a shitty PUA phase my first year in college and I’ve got nothing to show for it. I lack the necessary foundation to build relationships, plain and simple.

Sorry for the rant. I had to get it out there.

At least in college I can escape to my dorm. High school you're just reminded every day of everyone else's romance with all the kisses at lockers and dances etc, all the while you rot in bleak loneliness.

High school was fucking impossible for ugly dudes to get laid unless you were a star athlete or that one ugly guy who made it to the top of the social ladder by luck and effort. And even then i doubt they get laid much, it probably just appears that way since they're around women.

Nautica1983 said:
High school was fucking impossible for ugly dudes to get laid unless you were a star athlete or that one ugly guy who made it to the top of the social ladder by luck and effort. And even then i doubt they get laid much, it probably just appears that way since they're around women.
It's unfortunately always impossible for ugly dudes to get laid, no matter where we are.

They are all scared of me. They see mas as a threat to their virgnities