Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you’ve ever worked retail, you will not be able to deny the JBpill

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
When a family walks in, it’s extremely obvious that a high school or college age female will almost always be more attractive than her middle aged mother

and it’s undeniable that they’re physically the most attractive at that age

people can cope with “muh Jennifer Aniston” .. “muh Jennifer Lopez”, but those are the exception rather than the rule

It’s undeniable once you’ve seen a large enough % of the population, that high school and college foids are exponentially the most physically attractive age group

I hate women
Wonder Pets Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets Wonder Pets
We're on our way
To help a friend and save the day
We're not too big and we're not too tough
But when we work together we've got the right stuff
Go wonder pets yay!

Most women start degrading during their early 20s. Over 25 is already B-grade meat

if you reach your senior year of high school and no girl has shown interest, it's over.

:feelswhat: MGTOW cope

No such thing as the wall. We were fed lies.

their is a wall

their looks go down and their smv goes down

but their smv is still higher than the average man by far

:feelswhat: MGTOW cope

No such thing as the wall. We were fed lies.
Of course there is no such thing as the wall that makes a woman's SMV zero. It is always high, but you can't tell me that a 20-year-old does not have higher SMV than a 50-year-old roastie

high school or college age female will almost always be more attractive than her middle aged mother
Surprised black

Of course there is no such thing as the wall that makes a woman's SMV zero. It is always high, but you can't tell me that a 20-year-old does not have higher SMV than a 50-year-old roastie
This tbh

Yesh I can, lol.

Milf Cougars are popular nowadays, plus they‘re likely to have much more money/Career and cook.