Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you've ever cried at school or infront of other kids then its over for you.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Pure high inhib right from the beginning.
Girls cry constantly for random shit, but for men to do it infront of others is an embarrassment.
Whether it was due to bullying, embarrassment, or even if you find out your parents are dead while in school.
Crying infront of other kids is an absolute identifier of OVER.
it means your emotions had more control over you than your will power.
No other kid would ever respect you after that moment.

water is wet

showing anxiety like stagefright is also a death sentence.

...and India has brown people

You are a men, so you should work, show no emotions, pay taxes, while foids have no requirements whatsoever and enjoy more privilege than men, they can sleep with chads while you're not at home with no consequence at all, and are imaginably protected legally and by society, if you dare even think "to put her in order", you'll be the women hater, misogynistic monster that beat and molest poor innocent defenseless foid. That's called "equality".

Last edited:
fuck, i remember doing this in the 5th grade.

eh low IQ, ive seen a chad have a nervous breakdown during speeches and he started tearing up. he still gets all the stacys

chad can do anything and get bitches

eh low IQ, ive seen a chad have a nervous breakdown during speeches and he started tearing up. he still gets all the stacys
In fact crying helped him even more. All the Staceys came to cheer him up with free pussy

Agreed.

It was over for me before puberty.

It never even began.
Agreed.

My inferiority was thrown in my face numerous times since I was a child, and still is, more-so through my own non-rose-tinted glasses these days.

Agreed.

My inferiority was thrown in my face numerous times since I was a child, and still is, more-so through my own non-rose-tinted glasses these days.

I'm reminded of my own dozens of times a day living on a college campus.

Only cried once in class in 3rd grade from the teacher yelling at me and humiliating me, didn't help I had severe social anxiety back then, the only teachers that would take their anger out on the class were all foids.

fuck i cried a few times at school when i was a kid. felt like a subhuman faggot every time

If you cried as a baby when you were born, It's Overt, it never began.