Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you've ever been virgin shamed irl, how old were you the first time it happened?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
For me I believe it was when I was 13 by a Chadlite and some of his friends, he was either the same age as me or a year older, but either way he was in my grade at school. By that point I was getting bullied everyday for basically everything, but that was the first time it was due to me being a virgin(not that I told him but my virginity was obvious). The thought of men my own age having lifemogged my entire existence in middleschool is potent suifuel.

I was about 14 if I remember correctly

When I was around 18. My brother cracked jokes about me being a virgin at 18 and laughed saying I'm going to die a virgin. I then retaliated that it says in the bible that fornicators(people who engaged in premarriage sex) will go to hell and he got angry cursing me out and I said to him, if he hadn't made those bad jokes about me being a virgin then I wouldn't have responded to him the way I did, he then told me I need to chill out and take a joke, I responded by saying you making fun of my virginity didn't seem like a joke and I walked off.

It really pisses me off that guys are ridiculed for never touching a foid, when in reality it's harder for guys to get with girls as opposed to girls getting with guys, since let's be real women are the ones who pick, not men. So making fun of guys who can't get laid is retarded. It's like making fun of someone who can't play a sport like basketball, some people have the height, strength and aptitude for it, while others don't, sure you can increase your stamina and speed etc. but some people will never measure up no matter how much work is done while some others can do it with minimal work involved. The same applies here with the dating game, sure you can improve, but they're people out who'll always be at the top with no effort.

Sigh life is so fucking unfair.

When I was around 18. My brother cracked jokes about me being a virgin at 18 and laughed saying I'm going to die a virgin. I then retaliated that it says in the bible that fornicators(people who engaged in premarriage sex) will go to hell and he got angry cursing me out and I said to him, if he hadn't made those bad jokes about me being a virgin then I wouldn't have responded to him the way I did, he then told me I need to chill out and take a joke, I responded by saying you making fun of my virginity didn't seem like a joke and I walked off.
Yeah, the thing is that any man who a "joke" about virginity would actually apply to, well he's not going to take it as a joke. It's essentially reminding a man that nobody wants him, laughing about it, and then asking why he gets angry.

Never been virgin shamed but have been shamed for never dating or having any intimate or sexual type of touch with a girl before

Yeah, the thing is that any man who a "joke" about virginity would actually apply to, well they're not going to take it as a joke. It's essentially reminding a man that nobody wants him, laughing about it, and then asking why he gets angry.
Exactly why I got angry over my brother making shitty remarks, of course it's easy for him to get a foid, because he's a Cocky arrogant Tyrone whom foids of all races throw themselves at, so it's likely he thinks it's easy for other guys to get foids just as easily, when he should've seen for himself how I was ignored at the parties and night clubs that he along my Tyrone cousins invited me to, but they'll just cop out saying it's my fault for not talking to anyone or not being confident and other bluepilled BS they spew. It pisses me the fuck off.

Exactly why I got angry over my brother making shitty remarks, of course it's easy for him to get a foid, because he's a Cocky arrogant Tyrone whom foids of all races throw themselves at, so it's likely he thinks it's easy for other guys to get foids just as easily, when he should've seen for himself how I was ignored at the parties and night clubs that he along my Tyrone cousins invited me to, but they'll just cop out saying it's my fault for not talking to anyone or not being confident and other bluepilled BS they spew. It pisses me the fuck off.
That's similar to how I feel, I wouldn't really get annoyed with normies if they would just be honest with me. That is to say that I'm a virgin because foids don't find me attractive, no more no less than that. Of course the only time they'll admit this is when they're mocking you, which is either cruel or extremely low IQ, since I have no control over the bones I was given.

I actually think I have never been made fun of for being a virgin, but then again I mostly hang out with losers

14 years old but two girls

Not virgin-shamed but I remember being bullied in eighth grade for never having a girlfriend.

Yes, it was when I was fifteen years old. These kids were attempting to act as if they were my friends despite them consistently following me on my way home every day calling me names and throwing my stuff.

I was 18. My college roommate virgin shamed me.

Never happened, I suspect people talked shit about me behind my back.
Also it showed in me not being invited to anything, ever.

In middle school when this friend made fun of me for being a virgin. He did that in front of everyone in the gym and I was so ashamed cuz of it. The plot twist? He was a virgin himself then, and is now a 25 year old virgin LOL

never got virginmogged but mogged for being weird and shit

now i propaplby would punch the shit out of whoever is opposing me , im getting sick of those shits

I was 12, the kids in my generation (gen z) only care about sex because they think it's cool to brag about it.

I got virgin shamed by Chad when I was 14

never got virginmogged but mogged for being weird and shit

now i propaplby would punch the shit out of whoever is opposing me , im getting sick of those shits

16/17. High school was hell, this was back in 2003-2006, which was the absolute peak for teenage pregnancy, teenage sex, teenage drug use in the UK, before inceldom hit and now there has been a massive decline in drug use,drinking, sex. Anyway it seemed like most people back then were fucking except me.

Pure ragefuel; I knew this one 15 year old had a 13 year old girlfriend and would talk about fucking her every weekend, I knew a girl who was 16, she had a 18 yr bf, she would meet him at the school gates, they would walk back to her house holding hands everyday and he would fuck her for 2 hours straight until her parents came back. Honestly I wanted to go ER back before ER was a thing. Oh well, I thought, I guess I'll just lose it 'late' at like 18/19 at university, fucking major KEK. :feelsree:

never happened tbh

cant be made fun of if u never go outside (insert eddie murphy smart picture here)

On the last day of hs, some kid laughed at the fact that I was graduating as a virgin

It doesn't happen anymore but it used to in middle school and early high school.

You guys think being shamed for being a virgin is bad? My family including sister always says stuff like "you will understand once you have a girlfriend", "we keep [it] and you give it to your child when it's age is appropriate". This hurts way more than being made fun of. I don't have the courage to tell my family about the situation i'm in right now and that this is gonna last forever. So they always remind me about this stuff in can't have and it hurts

At 12, i remember it all too Well...

Probably 13ish, told I was going to be a virgin for the rest of my life, second my sister virgin shamed me this year, I don't talk to her anymore after that

Never, nobody knew for sure as i never tell, they could predict i'm virgin looking at my face, but nobody decided to openly mock me for it

Never, because they knew I was lying anyway when I claimed i was not one

16, I was asked by a landwhale if I was one amongst my peers, funny thing was I got singled out for obvious reasons since they didn't really bother asking someone else.

My psychiatrist shamed me for being one. "How can you claim to know so much about women when you've never experienced one?". By watching what women do, not what they say.

For me I believe it was when I was 13 by a Chadlite and some of his friends, he was either the same age as me or a year older, but either way he was in my grade at school. By that point I was getting bullied everyday for basically everything, but that was the first time it was due to me being a virgin(not that I told him but my virginity was obvious). The thought of men my own age having lifemogged my entire existence in middleschool is potent suifuel.
HE RETURNS!

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Welcome back, boyo.

HE RETURNS!

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Welcome back, boyo.
Thanks bro. Truthfully I've been lurking here almost everyday for at least a few minutes, so I figured there was no point in remaining unable to post.

It happened to me at 35, I didn't even say I was a virgin, they could just tell by how much of a loser I looked

14. My chad cousin shamed me, though, he's good loyal fiance now. He even came up to me 2 years ago and apologized.

13 because i was Kissless.

I'm still one.

14-15, a female classmate (in a class of like 30 people) said Id never have a girlfriend and laughed

im 28 and so far she is mostly correct

Based as fuck, let them know.

When i was 15, by my niece because she was already fucking.

13 years old at the time, I got virgin shamed by at least 8 girls, one was 16.

Then at around 19 by some freshmen.

Humanity is fucking poison.

16, by a 13 years old girl

Imagine being humiliated for not having premaritial sex.

That's like making fun of a midget who is bad at basketball, there's is literally nothing he can do to be competent with the average guy.

On my 16th birthday my grandmother started singing a song about me being 16 and kissless, yup, I think on some level she knew it was over even then. 24 Still kissless.

My sister started to shame me when I was 13, saying that I'm ugly, she never saw me with girls, and stuff like that. Of course it was easy for her to make fun of me, she started to ride the cock carousel since she was 13.

21 via a casual off the cuff joke than 27 on social media.
Imagine being humiliated for not having premaritial sex.

That's like making fun of a midget who is bad at basketball, there's is literally nothing he can do to be competent with the average guy.