Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you've asked a girl out, you might be a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Its better do it a few times to confirm that you are extremely ugly

Eh that's bullshit. I mean ANYONE can ask a girl out if they get the courage. Doesn't mean it'll happen. It's like saying "If you've played the lottery, you aren't actually poor" despite the stats

Imagine asking a foid out ON THE INTERNET. Asking a foid out in general is 99% gonna end in rejection so doing it online is just a joke in itself. Plus why would a foid pick an incel over all the chads in her DM?

Last edited:
Imagine asking a foid out ON THE INTERNET. Asking a foid out in general is 99% gonna end in rejection so doing it online is just a joke in itself
the stats say most relationships start online

I asked my brother to ask a girl out in my place when I was 11, because I was too shy to do it myself.

She still refused :cryfeels:

if you are a nigger you may be personalityinkwell

thinking you have a shot = not truecel ugly
I don't agree for a couple reasons

1) you could be so unable to process facial aesthetics (partial prosopagnosia?) that you don't inherently recognize your own ugliness until you actually get feedback about it, and people feed you lies about being 'handsome' you might believe until you're actually rejected

2) be so incredibly bluepilled that even though you recognize you're trucel ugly, you think that it doesn't matter because there are lots of girls out there who look past this for personality

I’ve done it twice and both were horrible failures