Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you're white, you automatically have it on easy mode unless you're genuinely that ugly. being white gives even normies extra points.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Many people won't admit it here, but it's true. white guys have all the power over other men in dating. Even white normies have it easy when it comes to dating. thats why sub8 law is STUPID. sub8 law is true if you're indian or asian or something or if you're Arab (although fair skinned Arab normies COULD have a chance especially Christian Arabs). if you are white, it's sub4.5 law. even low-tier normies could have a possible chance if they met a landwhale or a sub5 woman.

At my campus i always see white normie guys having relationships, sometimes with stacies. the fact that he's white and still young gives him so many extra points. white people are HALF the population at my campus (i looked the campus demographics online) but the vast majority of couples i see. Asians are almsot 20% of the people on my campus but i don't see many asian guys dating. i see it from time to time i guess but thats about it. Interracial couples? I don't see it much if at all. It's usually white couples. I often see white normies with women who are a 6 or 7 or even 8. Being white automatically gives you extra points. I don't know many chads. I know a few but not many. They often are a 5.5-6.5/10 maybe sometimes chadlites. Some guys might have something else that gives them extra points like being 6'4 or being in a frat or something. the only ones who could be chads are the frat boys or the guys at college bars and they're often either tall normies or just chadlites or 8/10 chads. 9/10 guys are rare.

i know an indian guy who was in a short relationship before. i don't know if he is currently getting laid but he's better looking than other indian guys. for his race he's a 7/10 but in general he's a 5.5/10. he mogs most indian guys and he's 6'2, which helped him have matches and a short relationship on tinder.

i might be fair skinned but my arab facial features and autistic facial features (short philtrum, protruding nose, bad eyebrows and inability to pull off a proper smile fucked me over). i looked white and normal before puberty. i was normal looking because i looked white and didn't look autistic.

if i was white and NT, this could've been different.

if you're a whitecel you might be just either autistic (which is a death sentence) or you're REALLY ugly.

@ThoughtfulCel

but if you're non nt it's over regardless of your race

Many people won't admit it here, but it's true. white guys have all the power over other men in dating. Even white normies have it easy when it comes to dating. thats why sub8 law is STUPID. sub8 law is true if you're indian or asian or something or if you're Arab (although fair skinned Arab normies COULD have a chance especially Christian Arabs). if you are white, it's sub4.5 law. even low-tier normies could have a possible chance if they met a landwhale or a sub5 woman.

At my campus i always see white normie guys having relationships, sometimes with stacies. the fact that he's white and still young gives him so many extra points. white people are HALF the population at my campus (i looked the campus demographics online) but the vast majority of couples i see. Asians are almsot 20% of the people on my campus but i don't see many asian guys dating. i see it from time to time i guess but thats about it. Interracial couples? I don't see it much if at all. It's usually white couples. I often see white normies with women who are a 6 or 7 or even 8. Being white automatically gives you extra points. I don't know many chads. I know a few but not many. They often are a 5.5-6.5/10 maybe sometimes chadlites. Some guys might have something else that gives them extra points like being 6'4 or being in a frat or something. the only ones who could be chads are the frat boys or the guys at college bars and they're often either tall normies or just chadlites or 8/10 chads. 9/10 guys are rare.

i know an indian guy who was in a short relationship before. i don't know if he is currently getting laid but he's better looking than other indian guys. for his race he's a 7/10 but in general he's a 5.5/10. he mogs most indian guys and he's 6'2, which helped him have matches and a short relationship on tinder.

i might be fair skinned but my arab facial features and autistic facial features (short philtrum, protruding nose, bad eyebrows and inability to pull off a proper smile fucked me over). i looked white and normal before puberty. i was normal looking because i looked white and didn't look autistic.

if you're a whitecel you might be just either autistic (which is a death sentence) or you're REALLY ugly.

@ThoughtfulCel
I’m white and ND so no matter my whiteness I’ll always be fucked

Many people won't admit it here,
What are you on? There is literally a meme called "JBW" that exists on this forum.

Also funny thing is people will say if you have to pay for sex you are still incel, yet recommend you spend thousands of dollars to fly to a shithole third world country for 'free' sex.

Also if you're White and you go to Asia you can just add 2 extra points to yourself. If you're a 4/10 you suddenly become a 6/10, if you're a 5/10 you become a 7/10 Chadlite, better looking Normies turn into actual Chad's in Asia.

A 2/10 Truecel becomes a 4/10 barely datable moneycel.

What are you on? There is literally a meme called "JBW" that exists on this forum.

Also funny thing is people will say if you have to pay for sex you are still incel, yet recommend you spend thousands of dollars to fly to a shithole third world country for 'free' sex.

It's for affection, prostitutes won't be attracted to you, Noodlewhores who don't see many White men in their daily lives will actually swoon over the average and even ugly White men.

It's for affection, prostitutes won't be attracted to you, Noodlewhores who don't see many White men in their daily lives will actually swoon over the average and even ugly White men.
I understand I'm just pointing out the irony of 'free' sex.

@ThoughtfulCel
Though i 100% agree with your point, Its really pointless to try and convince people of this.

Any person who has an advantage over another isn't going to go ahead and admit it, especially those of the pig and tiny hat tribe.

Where are my extra points?

brutal truth. if I was white and 5 inches taller, I wouldn't be here. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

can you pass as white?
Thought you wrote in a post you could?
The only Arabs I have seen who can pass well for white is levantines, and those were probably crusader rapebabies. Others have too many semitic feautures.

I am white in a white country, but because i'm Slavic not even women of my ethnicity want me.

I’m white but non NT so it doesn’t matter

The only Arabs I have seen who can pass well for white is levantines, and those were probably crusader rapebabies. Others have too many semitic feautures.
Christian Arabs in America are super white looking. they're all lebanese and whatnot and look super white with their normal sized noses and straighter hair and better looking faces. the muslim levant arabs in america look semitic as fuck. i know a lebanese guy from a christian family and he looks white and does instagram stories with models and slept around

people here think white normies are virgin

Christian Arabs in America are super white looking. they're all lebanese and whatnot and look super white with their normal sized noses and straighter hair and better looking faces. the muslim levant arabs in america look semitic as fuck. i know a lebanese guy from a christian family and he looks white and does instagram stories with models and slept around
What country are you from? I'm from Iraq and every other Iraqi I've seen looks like a typical semite.

It always surprises me how many white incels there are. I assume they live in areas where there are no ethnics (especially noodlewhores).

It always surprises me how many white incels there are. I assume they live in areas where there are no ethnics (especially noodlewhores).
true and likely autistic or too cowardly to approach foids.

Most bluepilled ethnic males living in America don't think that the average white guy is all that much better looking than they are.

Wrong. It does not matter. Foids, of ALL races, believe that the average white male is vastly superior to the average ethnic subhuman male.

Its not easy if you never go outside and struggle to make basic conversation with somebody.
I need to get really drunk to be able to socialize with someone.

I only end up crying and feeling pain the next morning.

if you are white, it's sub4.5 law

OP cant even hold an argument in one thread.
First it is "white if not sub4,5 is law" and then OP empty replies "JBW is law".

Too much sun is bad for your brain buddy boyo

White incels are fakecels especially tall white incels.
@Zhou Chang-Xing fuck you tallfag:feelsree::feelsree:

Some guys might have something else that gives them extra points like being 6'4 or being in a frat or something. the only ones who could be chads are the frat boys or the guys at college bars and they're often either tall normies or just chadlites or 8/10 chads. 9/10 guys are rare.
I can't imagine what life is like for 8+ White men. Actually, I can. I've been acquainted with a few of them over the years. Girls of all colors fawn and obsess over them openly, in public. They magically become giggly and obedient in their presence. If they get rejected, they won't settle for less, instead turning into obsessed alpha widows.
Most bluepilled ethnic males living in America don't think that the average white guy is all that much better looking than they are.

Wrong. It does not matter. Foids, of ALL races, believe that the average white male is vastly superior to the average ethnic subhuman male.
It's really unreal to see how attractive White men date and live as an ethnic man. Most ethnic men are in denial about this; you have to set down your ego to see the truth of how much women (of all races, including your own) detest you.

View attachment 624405

OP cant even hold an argument in one thread.
First it is "white if not sub4,5 is law" and then OP empty replies "JBW is law".

Too much sun is bad for your brain buddy boyo
JBW is law. Being white makes you attractive to women unless you’re really ugly

JBW is law. Being white makes you attractive to women unless you’re really ugly
No. The only law that exists is that a 5/10 white normie smv mogs a 5/10 ethnic. Thats true.
I am a 3/10 cuz recessed and every 6`0 ethnic with a normal face mogs me.
I live in Germany and I see ethnics with white girls very often.
You are just coping bc you are short and ugly.:blackpill:

No. The only law that exists is that a 5/10 white normie smv mogs a 5/10 ethnic. Thats true.
I am a 3/10 cuz recessed and every 6`0 ethnic with a normal face mogs me.
I live in Germany and I see ethnics with white girls very often.
You are just coping bc you are short and ugly.:blackpill:
Those ethnics are prolly decent looking

White guys have tons of success just by being white. Only the super ugly ones fail

@ThoughtfulCel
I'm going to name you Abu

Also if you're White and you go to Asia you can just add 2 extra points to yourself. If you're a 4/10 you suddenly become a 6/10, if you're a 5/10 you become a 7/10 Chadlite, better looking Normies turn into actual Chad's in Asia.

A 2/10 Truecel becomes a 4/10 barely datable moneycel.
You're based

too cowardly to approach foids.
What’s the point of approaching if you’re sub8? You’re just a fly to be swatted away. Another one of hundreds of guys that are trying to simp for her.

@Komesarj89 why isnt this guy banned for race bait when every single post he makes has some backhanded racebait remark about white people? i thought racebait was against the rules? check this guys thread history and ctrl+f "white" and youll see 90% of his threads is racebait against white people. wtf?

oh, i forget. this forum is ran by ethnics who hate white people, so white bashing i okay but calling someone a nigger or a curry nigger = banned.

cant even escape fucking PC nigger culture even in the shittiest corners of the internet jfl .

@ThoughtfulCel
Where do people like me, half spic/half jew stack up?:cryfeels::cryfeels:

At the very least by being white you will have superior intellect and physique compared to nonwhites, which is always a good thing

Where do people like me, half spic/half jew stack up?:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sub-arabian means you 1 point above being paki level if your not short. (If you are short then you might as well be a paki.) Paki's/North Indians are 1 points above regular curry's.

Pure curry's are probably the race with the lowest smv.

At the very least by being white you will have superior intellect and physique compared to nonwhites, which is always a good thing
You forget that some white men are retarded or semi-retarded ( like myself ).

Escorts can def give affection. If ur thinking of adoration then yeah, that would be p damn nice

didn't read a single world. jbw & jbt copers need the firing squad.