Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're white, why don't you run dumpster diving game?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Any white can go "dumpster diving" in 3rd world countries. Just take home some orphan girl living in a Liberia slum.

Why don't you do it?

lmfao whites dont even need to do that, just go to SEA and walk the streets girls will flock to you

JBW cope. Low IQ post

Why don't westernized ethniks just go back to their home countries for an arranged marriage? I bet their relatives could help hook them up. 1000 USD would make for a terrific bride price.

another high IQ troll from the notorious Fontaine :feelzez:

rich whitecels are volcels, its that simple.

Why should I, when I can fap until death?

Can't afford to go travelling off thousands of miles, no guarantee anyway. These ethnic foids are more devious now too and will fake interest to get your countries passport and your hard earned resources.

An incel is an incel worldwide. There's no moving to a new place and getting to experience a different world. If women in the third world like you, you were never incel. It'll never happen to anyone ugly enough to be on this forum.

Why didn't you?

What's wrong with race mixing though
Creating low-iq, inmmunodeficient, midget mutts and mongrels, as well as extinguishing the White race? Civic nationalism doesn't work neither can coexist with a strong nationalist patriarchy

Creating low-iq, inmmunodeficient, midget mutts and mongrels, as well as extinguishing the White race? Civic nationalism doesn't work neither can coexist with a strong nationalist patriarchy
Consanguinity is more likely to result in a disorder than race mixing... The whole point of sexual reproduction is increasing genetic diversity, otherwise asexual self-cloning would be enough.

An incel is an incel worldwide. There's no moving to a new place and getting to experience a different world. If women in the third world like you, you were never incel. It'll never happen to anyone ugly enough to be on this forum.
women liked me in Thailand, yet in the West I could go out right now and approach 100 women and get mass rejected by all of them, then go on Tinder and swipe 1000 women and not get a single date.

this, I have been saying for a while that race mixing results in weird babies.

this, I have been saying for a while that race mixing results in weird babies.
This runs counter to evolution and biology, faggots. Evolution and sexual reproduction aim for genetic diversity. Consanguinity ruined all royal bloodlines.

Just if they don't become chad.

Not only royal ones it's a huge problem in rural anatolia, afghanistan, pakistan and even germany to a certain degree.

Consanguinity is more likely to result in a disorder than race mixing... The whole point of sexual reproduction is increasing genetic diversity, otherwise asexual self-cloning would be enough.
When the promotion of race mixing is too strong...
ffs race mixed babies never result in genetic superior offsprings, rather the contrary

lmfao whites dont even need to do that, just go to SEA and walk the streets girls will flock to you
This x100
Girls will climb over Tyronelites and their BBC's to get to 95% of the white incels here

Race mixing is a sin despite what your kind says, just look at pugs, they are so mongrel that they even struggle to breath, if you think race mixing is good then travel to brazil and see the wonders of muttifucation in society

Stop speeding you sickening ideas ((( fontaine))) your kind will never be able to control us
Not here at least, God his kikery is so evident

I'm not Low IQ nor a midget so your race mixing theory is kind of bullshit. Most race mixed people I've seen and were friends with weren't midget not low IQ either.

I'm not Low IQ nor a midget so your race mixing theory is kind of bullshit. Most race mixed people I've seen and were friends with weren't midget not low IQ either.
Shitholes countries says otherwise

Shitholes countries says otherwise
Low iq. Yes some people are born smarter than others but you cant say a Country like Brazil is low iq from race mixing. Its low IQ from lack of proper education and other infrastructure problems.

Low iq. Yes some people are born smarter than others but you cant say a Country like Brazil is low iq from race mixing. Its low IQ from lack of proper education and other infrastructure problems.
Cope

Mega incorrect

Because that requires too much effort for them. HAAAA.

Meanwhile, I have no chance as an indian.

No, no it's not.

majority whitecels here would rather die virgin than touch the skin of an ethnic girl

Money is a rare commodity in Croatia, and plane tickets require money.

Race mixing is a sin despite what your kind says, just look at pugs, they are so mongrel that they even struggle to breath, if you think race mixing is good then travel to brazil and see the wonders of muttifucation in society
Kek. I hope you know the pug and most dog breeds are literally the result from inbreeding and suffer from a lot of problems today?

"HANDSOME BOOOOY"
" AmeriCAN MAN"

Why don't westernized ethniks just go back to their home countries for an arranged marriage? I bet their relatives could help hook them up. 1000 USD would make for a terrific bride price.

I don't have any relatives in India and there is a massive surplus of men there.

I'm already in a third world country

This is only true when there is still room for evolution, though as we have come to control our environment we have removed ourselves from that equation. That being said I have nothing against race mixing and don’t think people, especially the government, should have a say in who your partner can and can’t be.

majority whitecels here would rather die virgin than touch the skin of an ethnic girl
And that's their choice, but they need to understand that this makes them volcel.

I don't care enough about it, clearly.