Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're white, not seriously physically disabled and still an incel, it's all your fault

AlooPotol

AlooPotol

Greycel
20% Race baiting
White incels have no one to blame but themselves.

The amount of white privilege I see everyday around me is unbearable and enraging.
Girls of all races and in every country are basically throwing themselves at white boys, begging for your baby-batter while the rest of us suffer endlessly.
And yet here you are, being an incel.

You whitecels are a disgrace to your race and the world would be a better place without you.
Seriously, if you failed so badly even after being handed the entire world of harem on a platter, what is even the point of your existence?

You are a failure and it's all your fault, not the foid's.

If they're intentionally not race mixing, I can respect that

You’re pathetic blaming everything on race. You think a below average looking white guy who has TONS of competition who gets rejected by every foid he asks isn’t incel?

Cope, my curry friend cucked this White dude in my college. :shock:

If they're intentionally not race mixing, I can respect that
I don't believe they are. Incel means Involuntary Celibate.
If a white guy is so sex starved by his own race, I doubt he will be able to resist the urge to jump to other races especially if those other girls are so willing to accept a white boy.

You’re pathetic blaming everything on race. You think a below average looking white guy who has TONS of competition who gets rejected by every foid he asks isn’t incel?
There is literally no competition.
Like I said. Girls of ALL races desire whites. Just by the fact of being white, you outrank MOST men in the world by status.
And you have 2-3 billion girls to choose from.

Sorry but you don't get to complain.

How can it be your fault if you're involuntarily celibate?

This thread is an oxymoron.

Wow, thanks for the tip OP. Now I see that it was all my fault, I should have put more effort. I'll try harder.

Why should a whitecel have to lower his standard to a level where he can't even feel any compatibility or attraction?
You DO NOT have to lower your standards.

People of European ancestry account for ~16% of world population. So even if you don't lower your standards you can choose from the world's top ~20% female without any serious competition.

You literally have everything on your side.

White incels have no one to blame but themselves.

The amount of white privilege I see everyday around me is unbearable and enraging.
Girls of all races and in every country are basically throwing themselves at white boys, begging for your baby-batter while the rest of us suffer endlessly.
And yet here you are, being an incel.

You whitecels are a disgrace to your race and the world would be a better place without you.
Seriously, if you failed so badly even after being handed the entire world of harem on a platter, what is even the point of your existence?

You are a failure and it's all your fault, not the foid's.
I would say:
5'10", White with an average face is a fakecel
OR
6ft, White with a slightly below average face (4/10) is a fakecel

Those guys have no fucking excuse. All they have to do is target ethnic women, especially asian women, and they'd get laid.

But not every single white guy regardless of their height and face can get laid, that's just pushing it.

This is the brutal truth white cels need to hear on here.

Yes. White-"cels" have an abundance of options in this lovely world of ours.

As an ethnicel, I have no chance of ascension. I was told to mate with those of my race(Rejected by Black foids and White foids; Asian foids avoid me at night).

There is literally no competition.
Like I said. Girls of ALL races desire whites. Just by the fact of being white, you outrank MOST men in the world by status.
And you have 2-3 billion girls to choose from.

Sorry but you don't get to complain.
Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? What about all the more attractive white guys the females have access to?

They pretend to like ethnics and black men only to virtue sign. In the end, they only want white cock.

Racepill is overrated. Female attraction is generated based on physical characteristics like height, frame, face, dick size, etc. White men are ON AVERAGE superior to other races in this regard, but a horsefaced, manlet, framelet, mayocel isn't gonna get any more poon than an ethnic incel of equal attractiveness.

Basically, race itself isn't what causes attraction, but certain races are more likely to be attractive.

but a horsefaced, manlet, framelet, mayocel isn't gonna get any more poon than an ethnic incel of equal attractiveness.
Oh. You are so wrong about that. I have seen it with my own eyes. If you are white you can get a LOT more even with a horseface and small frame compared to the ethnics of same attractiveness ("shape")

It's not strictly about race, but what that race signifies.(Higher wealth, health, network, status, etc)

Oh. You are so wrong about that. I have seen it with my own eyes. If you are white you can get a LOT more even with a horseface and small frame compared to the ethnics of same attractiveness ("shape")

It's not strictly about race, but what that race signifies.(Higher wealth, health, network, status, etc)
Right, you've seen a manlet, framelet, horsefaced guy get "a LOT" purely because he's white.

I'll take shit that never happened for 300.

Right, you've seen a manlet, framelet, horsefaced guy get "a LOT" purely because he's white.

I'll take shit that never happened for 300.
YES. Abso-fucking-lutely.
And your argument is invalid. You are dismissed

YES. Abso-fucking-lutely.
And your argument is invalid. You are dismissed
Keep blaming your race for being a short and ugly cunt. Hope it helps.

Not an argument. And I said you are dismissed, BOY!
It is though. You are coping with your inferior physical appearance by shifting the blame to "race", when in actuality the issue is quite simply your height and face.

Simple as that boyo.

op is basically saying just go to asia bro:feelsohgod:

op is basically saying just go to asia bro:feelsohgod:
Even if some whites are poor, low IQ, live in a poor country and aren't vaccinated ( so it's impossible to leave your country ).

Even if some whites are poor, low IQ, live in a poor country and aren't vaccinated ( so it's impossible to leave your country ).
Millions of migrants travel with less

exactly, and even if we went over there and found a foid that wasn't some subhuman we would inevitably want to come back to our home land after realising how cucked it is travelling 5000 miles to run JBW game

This goes for white guys who arent small below(3-6 inches).

If the said white guy, who had everything but size, was revealed to be small by some foids, then his sex appeal will go down

this shouldn't be a competiion on whos more skrewed,
also it is womens fault

Millions of migrants travel with less
Yeah with less. 3000-5000 €. I never even saw such amount of money. Also migrants have a hope to receive social benefits while no such thing for a whites in Thailand, Indonesia or Philippines.

severe class 3 here. hopefully surgery can fix me

maybe if i was in thailand but not over here im not lmfao

That's a falsehood, and extremely low IQ race baiting. Get fucked, OP. :bluepill::bluepill:

Not really, short ugly white guy is an incel, white tall normie is not, but same goes for all races. So OP point is not valid.

Yeah with less. 3000-5000 €. I never even saw such amount of money. Also migrants have a hope to receive social benefits while no such thing for a whites in Thailand, Indonesia or Philippines.
Ppl used to come to Ellis Island with empty pockets, how do you think they managed?

You're just trying to cope and blaming your inceldom on rascism. But if you where a whitecel, you would see that it doesn't change the way women see you. Maybe in 3rd world-shitholes, but definitely not in the west. And not everybody wants to move to a crime-ridden poor shit-hole just to get a gook-golddigger/prostitute for starfish-sex.

What's the point of mods warning you for a racebaiting thread if they don't lock the thread?

As for being white, I've spent a night in Bangkok on a layover and women were as uninterested in me as in London or NYC or Toronto. It was only one night though, so maybe it was just bad luck.

You're just trying to cope and blaming your inceldom on rascism. But if you where a whitecel, you would see that it doesn't change the way women see you. Maybe in 3rd world-shitholes, but definitely not in the west. And not everybody wants to move to a crime-ridden poor shit-hole just to get a gook-golddigger/prostitute for starfish-sex.
And that only works for white guys with at least 7-8 inchers.

Now imagine whites with 6 inches or even smaller, like 5-4 inches. Would be even ignored outside west, if not for money

Being white means nothing in white country like Poland. No, I don't have money for seamaxing.

Last edited:
What's the point of mods warning you for a racebaiting thread if they don't lock the thread?

As for being white, I've spent a night in Bangkok on a layover and women were as uninterested in me as in London or NYC or Toronto. It was only one night though, so maybe it was just bad luck.
If you can tolerate hundreds of racebaiting posts against Indians, I am sure you can tolerate this as well, kid

View attachment 560768

It isn't possible for curries to be incel. Curry SMV mogs the whole Earth, I was writing a rap about it but special forces from India stole the mix to prevent the truth from leaking

here are the few barz that remain:

why do dot co mods have to hide the truth uh
curry men mog us all like the smv babe ruth yeah
curry fuck gods mog the whole earth yeah
don't speak I already know
to pound prime gwen stafani you have to be pakistani
you got a stacy on your bed ready to spread
you got 700 tinder matches and all them bitches skin white as snow
they will never let me in their sugar walls and my cock they'll never blow

OP is a mogger curry fakecel that has white women traveling by boat to India just to take selfies with curry SMV gods while they shit in the street, well known fact. he's trying to gaslight us white trucels and it's honestly despicable.
What even are you? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
And what are you smoking? I want some of that.

I don't believe they are. Incel means Involuntary Celibate.
If a white guy is so sex starved by his own race, I doubt he will be able to resist the urge to jump to other races especially if those other girls are so willing to accept a white boy.
True af

I would take any race of girl

Racepill is overrated. Female attraction is generated based on physical characteristics like height, frame, face, dick size, etc. White men are ON AVERAGE superior to other races in this regard, but a horsefaced, manlet, framelet, mayocel isn't gonna get any more poon than an ethnic incel of equal attractiveness.

Basically, race itself isn't what causes attraction, but certain races are more likely to be attractive.
Coherent and plausible post. Very good.

No really ugly white males can be incels too

Cope. Racepill is the most overrated pill.

What nonsense, where does OP live? :dafuckfeels: