Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you're white and have to resort to asian pussy its O V E R

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing more sad than a white guy who worships white women who want him dead

I disagree. Blonde just isnt feminine cause it makes their eyebrows/eye lashes too light to be noticible and their skin is more light pink then it is white. This women for example would be like a 10 with makeup on but without it they are not very attractive. Brunettes and darker women look good without makeup cause their dark hair and their skin is not so pink.
View attachment 19725
I agree. I've never liked blonde women. I'll fuck one if I get a chance though, but I'll only take a brunette/ethnic seriously.

I see you shit on ethnic women quite often
my bad if you approached ethnic women on consistent basis but still failed to get a gf
??? I did hit on ethnic women before. Even a fresh of the boat curryfoid. Are you sure you are not mistaking me with someone else?
I am also 20% ethnic myself......why would i feel superior to them? especially with one drop rule?

I agree. I've never liked blonde women. I'll fuck one if I get a chance though, but I'll only take a brunette/ethnic seriously.

Same here. Like even the absolute hottest looking blondes, take off the makeup and they are like a 5/10 at best. While brunettes and ethnic women can go without makeup and just look not as hot but still look hot.

Thats why makeup is always bringing out eyelashes and eye brows, and making your face look more of a matted color. Brunettes and ethinics already have that naturally. While blondes naturally have barely noticeable eyebrows and little eyelashes and pinkish blotchy skin. They look ugly as fuck compared to the dark haired Italian, Spanish or Middle eastern women

Reminder that OP is a 16 year old white boi that doesn't even want to fuck a cute Asian girl. This is the fucking state of "incels".me

Reminder that OP is a 16 year old white boi that doesn't even want to fuck a cute Asian girl. This is the fucking state of "incels".me
asian girls arent "cute" they look like fucking aliens with their abnormally large eyes.

Whitecels in a nutshell.
"I KNOW I CAN GET LAID, BUT I WANT STAAAAACYYYY! WAAAAAH!"
Truecels would fuck anything. Like for real if a hot black or asian girls wants to have sex with me of course I'm going to say yes like how retarded would you be to decline that offer?

asian girls arent "cute" they look like fucking aliens with their abnormally large eyes.
That's modern anime makeup to look "cute". I'm disgusted by them too. Traditional asian makeup works best for asians.

Asian girls are hot. Asian guys not so much.

Before PSLI I never noticed nor cared about WMAF....however now that I know that less than 3 out of a 100 mixed couples are with an Asian guy it really is sad. I think if normies knew this statistic it would change their view as well.

Alternately, so out of all the countries in the world where Western Euro or $$$ is stronger and gives social-leverage...white men always go to Asian countries....SAD!

Bad mindset,
I disagree, I think asian girls can be an awesome match for white men, especially the smart/reserved type

You are fucking retarded, just like @itsOVER. Glad he's banned because he said the same retarded shit like you. Just lol at whitecels not acknowledging their white privilege. We would kill to have a woman attracted to us, but we are too ugly. I hate people like you.

So is a ethnic person anyone who isn’t white or is it just a minority.

If I met a cute Asian girl that loved me, I would not turn her down. You aren't an incel, m8, you're volcel.

Bad mindset,
I disagree, I think asian girls can be an awesome match for white men, especially the smart/reserved type
It's smart to have mixed race children? The whole purpose of reproduction is to further your kind, not destroy it.

It's smart to have mixed race children? The whole purpose of reproduction is to further your kind, not destroy it.
we are all humans, asians and white are the same kind - I understand what you mean but for meI have no problem with race mixing,
and mixed babies are the hottest ^^

Whitecels in a nutshell.
"I KNOW I CAN GET LAID, BUT I WANT STAAAAACYYYY! WAAAAAH!"
True im white, could easily smash a gook or nigress but I want a fellow white woman that i can have pure blooded children with eventually

we are all humans, asians and white are the same kind - I understand what you mean but for meI have no problem with race mixing,
No, they are not. They are easily distinguishable races.

nothing more sad than a white guy who worships white women who want him dead
not all white women are like that, ill try hard to find a more conservative normal white woman, if i can. fuck feminists.

Fuck no i dont want any mixed race hapa children, would most likely set up a potential son to turn into an ER, I’ll gladly forgoe non white relationships in hopes of finding a red pilled white woman

Fuck no i dont want any mixed race hapa children, would most likely set up a potential son to turn into an ER, I’ll gladly forgoe non white relationships in hopes of finding a red pilled white woman
one of the main reasons i dont wanna racemix, my mental health is fucking awful, depression, anxiety, and it runs in the family, to curse my boy by mixing with an asian would definitely cause him to go ER, if i were to mix i better hope its a girl so she doesnt become incel and shoot up a school or some shit

While there are different races, we are all the same species
cool, no one cares, just get it that hapas are a fucking abomination.

I would like to make the case that there are lower and higher Asian races.

one of the main reasons i dont wanna racemix, my mental health is fucking awful, depression, anxiety, and it runs in the family, to curse my boy by mixing with an asian would definitely cause him to go ER, if i were to mix i better hope its a girl so she doesnt become incel and shoot up a school or some shit
Exactly itll end up being a 50/50 crab shoot, your chances drastically increase of having a non ER son by going with a level headed white woman instead. Not go mention hapa males are possibly the most unaccepted as they dont fit in with real asians and dont fit in with real whites which results in a terrible childhood environment then into another ER

The pictures of Hapas on google don’t look that bad
every single hapa ive seen irl looks like a fucking tragedy im just so happy im not mixed.

At least you can "resort" to something.
Ethnics can't "resort" to anything and have no choice but to die alone.
whitecels = fakecels

At least you can "resort" to something.
Ethnics can't "resort" to anything and have no choice but to die alone.
whitecels = fakecels

Total bullshit. I'm white and 100% incel. Southern California girls want nothing to do with me, they all want BMX Chads and Tyrones.

Total bullshit. I'm white and 100% incel. Southern California girls want nothing to do with me, they all want BMX Chads and Tyrones.
Go after Asians, they'll be ready to hop on your dick.

Go after Asians, they'll be ready to hop on your dick.
I'm going to test it and make a thread just to show you you're wrong. Even the ugly Asian girls go for Chads or Chadlites where I live. There was this 2/10 Indian girl at the library today and I was reading Paradise Lost by Milton when she approached me, at first I was confused why she was talking to me, then she asked if I had seen a tall guy in a black baseball cap. She was looking for her boyfriend, he was at least six two, because he was taller than me and I'm six foot. She was fat and super ugly, this society is fucked.

Asians do not give validation, they fuck anything that is white

This thread is trash and all of the racebaiters who emerged got a warning, thank you for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back