Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you're under 6', you better be a fucking GOD

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
making 6 figures easily
top tier face
popular as shit

basically check all the boxes

unless you want to be dominated by some 15 year old kid who probably plays ball all day, has a huge social circle and fucks prime teen JB white girls

unless you want to be dominated by some 15 year old kid who probably plays ball all day, has a huge social circle and fucks prime teen JB white girls
Did something happen OP?

Stop with this height bullshit.
I’m 6’4 and never get glanced at.

sigh, why do you still believe in height theory?

Or wear lifts when you're just under 6ft and fraud... Shit work Srs

What if I am 5'11.99999

Sorry, it's over. Women can sense that your personality is 0.000001% worse as a result.
tzcpeTj.jpg

We need to make a rule against threads where the opening post is some vague emotional blubbering with no context, and the OP only explains himself after 20 posters asking him wtf he's talking about.

There's nothing to discuss about feelings. Yeah, we all know, give us some particulars to work with.

All that matters is having a pretty face + being NT.
My friend from secondary school is 5'5" and a drug addict living off dole (NEETbux) and has no trouble getting girls because he has a literal model tier face.
His friends even told me how he fucked some 16 year old in the ass on the day he met her when he went Ice skating with his friends.

Height is a meme, it's all about the face as long as you aren't literal midget tier.

Height isn't that important tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back