Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're under 17 why aren't you blasting HGH lol

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
It's not that expensive, only about $900 for a 2 month cycle combined with IGF-1.

Get a job pushing shopping carts or something, I think I only have to work like 10 hours a week to afford my cycle.

only real way to fix your bones ngl

HGH dosen’t work like that

some people stop growing at 15 :feelsrope:

Bruh what are you talking about

Once the growth plates fuse you're fucked. For most people it's already over at like 15 or something

Once the growth plates fuse you're fucked. For most people it's already over at like 15 or something
Lol plates don't fuse at 15

regardless the craniofacial effects are what matter the most for me anyway, I'm fine with my height

also if your plates start to close you can hop on aromasin as well

Lol plates don't fuse at 15
View attachment 209915
regardless the craniofacial effects are what matter the most for me anyway, I'm fine with my height

also if your plates start to close you can hop on aromasin as well

"Complete fusion happens between ages 14 – 18 for girls, but it also depends upon the age when they have their first menstrual flow. and 14-19 for boys.

You're right, but it's a shame that it's already too late for the majority of us

I knew two kids in HS that took HGH. They were both below 5'4" by Sophomore year but around 5'7" and 5'8" by Senior year. They might have grown naturally, but I think the HGH helped. I do shit on teencels alot, but if I was blackpilled back in HS, I would have done so much differently. I think it's good that teens get blackpilled even if most teens here will ascend.

I knew two kids in HS that took HGH. They were both below 5'4" by Sophomore year but around 5'7" and 5'8" by Senior year. They might have grown naturally, but I think the HGH helped. I do shit on teencels alot, but if I was blackpilled back in HS, I would have done so much differently. I think it's good that teens get blackpilled even if most teens here will ascend.
still manlets

Over for manletcels

the 12-14 year olds here are too busy posting its over and tik toks

IGF 1 should be mandatory for every man.

TFW not under 17 :feelsohgod:

It's not that expensive, only about $900 for a 2 month cycle combined with IGF-1.

Get a job pushing shopping carts or something, I think I only have to work like 10 hours a week to afford my cycle.

only real way to fix your bones ngl
>$900
>10h a week
Over for EEcels and third worldcels

Nga where do you expect a 15 year old to get $900?

tfw 18
also lol at fucking up your hormones at 16

I’m not under 17