Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you're ugly, you will be subhuman even if you are a faggot

AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 46m
everyone here knows that I am a straight subhuman incel ,but before long I happened to see brocels here said that if you are a faggot, you can't be an incel,you can easily get laid
out of curiosity, I registerd a gay forum in my shithole and talked to multiple users but got nothing because everything is over when we swap our photos
of course,I am not the slightest into faggotry,unlike many users on this forum
 
Last edited:
Flexico

Flexico

No hymen, No diamond
★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
152
Online
6d 13h 52m
:feelsohgod:nigga u did what
 
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 16, 2021
Posts
144
Online
14d 6h 6m
AllanKing said:
I registerd a gay forum in my shithole and talked to multiple users but got nothing because everything is over when we swap our photos
maybe they know that you are hetero?
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 1h 38m
well, a fag has hit on me once but i never received indications from women.
AllanKing said:
out of curiosity, I registerd a gay forum in my shithole and talked to multiple users but got nothing because everything is over when we swap our photos
if you are too "curious" you will end up dicks in your mouth and ass.
maybe in china being gay is not accepted but no way a fag can be incel in the west. instead if you are ugly fag, you will be fucked in the ass only and not get to fuck men in the ass yourself.
 
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
3,456
Online
31d 14h 10m
Almost half of the forum knows you're a gay ass faggot. No need to lie.
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
4,272
Online
91d 11h 24m
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,627
Online
34d 16h 35m
epillepsy said:
well, a fag has hit on me once but i never received indications from women.
Happened to me once when I was in HS. I still don't know if the dude was serious or not because he did that right after he got rejected by a foid who literally told him she preferred white men (that rejection probably messed up his mind).
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 1h 38m
fast_curry said:
Happened to me once when I was in HS. I still don't know if the dude was serious or not because he did that right after he got rejected by a foid who literally told him she preferred white men (that rejection probably messed up his mind).
mine was serious for sure.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 46m
AsakuraHao said:
maybe they know that you are hetero?
how can they know that, just after I sent my picture,everything was over
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 1h 38m
AllanKing said:
how can they know that, just after I sent my picture,everything was over
physiognomy.
natural-born gays have certain facial characteristics to signal to others. it serves a purpose like race characteristics, to know who is your friend and who is not.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 46m
epillepsy said:
well, a fag has hit on me once but i never received indications from women.

if you are too "curious" you will end up dicks in your mouth and ass.
maybe in china being gay is not accepted but no way a fag can be incel in the west. instead if you are ugly fag, you will be fucked in the ass only and not get to fuck men in the ass yourself.
but handsome guys won't accept you, I think
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 1h 38m
AllanKing said:
but handsome guys won't accept you, I think
maybe but gays have higher sex drive and they might if they are too horny.
on the other hand, even ugly foids don't accept our cock.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 46m
Aadi said:
Almost half of the forum knows you're a gay ass faggot. No need to lie.
I have gaydar,I detected your faggotry long time ago
Ika-Sama said:
is it you?
epillepsy said:
mine was serious for sure.
then you can't be bad looking, because gays are extremely lookism
 
Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 2h 21m
I got hit on by a gay guy once. never by any female.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 1h 38m
AllanKing said:
then you can't be bad looking, because gays are extremely lookism
are you sure.
men have differing tastes than women.
he was probably a gay pedo who wanted to fuck a childlike man.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 46m
two faggots



epillepsy said:
are you sure.
men have differing tastes than women.
he was probably a gay pedo who wanted to fuck a childlike man.
yes, they are extremely lookism, more so than foids
Black Soul said:
mogs me tbh :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
if this is me, I would fuck a different girl everyday
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top