Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re ugly don’t have kids

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
If you’re ugly you shouldn’t have kids. I was just thinking would you want your kids to go through the same shit that you went through. It’s brutal but we need more chads . So more guys don’t suffer from being alone.

I only want a daughter for the purpose of cuddling, I would abort every male :feelsthink:

no way id want my son to live through the same nightmare I experienced in highschool and college.

Many ugly foids think they're 10s though and have lots of kids.

Many ugly foids think they're 10s though and have lots of kids.
But most likely it’s chads pumping and dumping so it’s a 50/50 that they look above sub5

Isn't that the current world order? An ugly man gets no woman (to make kids)

genetic recombination can even mean gl people have ugly kids, hahaahahahaaaa

genetic recombination can even mean gl people have ugly kids, hahaahahahaaaa
Ugly foids are literally creating incels to be ignored by other foids later in life.

stupid GrAYcel

Was this even an option anyways?

If you’re ugly you shouldn’t have kids. I was just thinking would you want your kids to go through the same shit that you went through. It’s brutal but we need more chads . So more guys don’t suffer from being alone.
Depends on whether or not you raise your son to be a black pilled entrepreneur or a blue pilled wage slave

I don't want any children, but if I did have a son his life would be nothing like mines, he'd know what women want from the age of 14, he'd be able to accurately judge whether or not he has this or not, if he gets tired of waiting to lose his virginity through the game of gambling for pussy (dating) I'll take him to a professional, I'll be teaching him about business and passive income from his teens (he won't get the wage slave mindset upbringing that I got), etc

His life will be 100 times better than mines, and he won't be some emotional "love" obsessed moron like a lot of incels on this site are

He'd be aware of the options that he has as a man from the get go and I'd provide him with the knowledge and resources to act upon those options

You see this is why you are talking about "suffering" by "being alone", that's your mindset based on the way you were raised to think about sex, relationships and socializing

You were raised with a blue pilled normie mindset but you got the genetics more suited to someone with a black pilled nihilistic mindset, you haven't made the "mental shift" yet that's suited to your genetics

Something I talk about in this thread:

We were all raised to have a certain mindset and reality is the exact opposite of what we were taught, that's why we ended up feeling depressed, sad, lonely, etc

Had we been raised to be black pilled to begin with, it would just be second nature to us, there be "no hard feelings" towards society or women, we'd just understand "this is how things are"

A son who is raised to be black pilled will not experience the same heartache and depression that we have as men raised on the blue pill only to have the black pill shoved down our throat

Last edited:
probably a troll thread but i agree. even outside of lookism bringing a kid into this world is a retarded choice. this clownworld shithole is about to collapse in a couple of decades due to overpopulation, scarce in limited resources, etc. but the average NPC retard thinks limited resource grow on trees so they keep pumping 5 bastard children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back