Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're ugly and under 6' tall, you should not identify as male.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Obviously you shouldn't identify as female or tranny either. You should identify as genderless. Here's why:

In order to properly identify as male, you must actually be a man. A man is a male human. That means you have to be a human to be male. If you are ugly, bald, or disfigured... you're not a human, you're a subhuman. That alone makes you not a male because you have to at least be human to even think about being male. Secondly, it's a well known fact that you have to be over 6' tall to be a real man. Ask any femoid. If you're under 6' tall, you'll never be a real man or an actual male. Even a chadlite with a 10/10 face who is 5'11 is not a male, he is simply an aesthetically superior, masculine, genderless humanoid specimen.

Whether you're filling out the census, at the BMV, applying for a job, or on a dating app/site... you should never identify yourself as male. You need to specify that you identify as genderless and expect to be referred to with the proper pronouns. I'm serious, even if my disfigurement was gone and I was working... I would demand that my employer and co-workers refrain from using "he/him/his" when talking to me or about me and that they must use "it/it's". I would go to HR or even take legal action if I was referred to by a male pronoun. I am not a man and I never will be, the mirror reminds me of that every day.

Last edited:
Whoa... it's almost as if... this would harm... your social reputation... so you spread it on the Internet to take care of your competition...
High... IQ...

It's over for genderlesscels

I'm ugly and under 6'

You should fight society and hypergamy, not yourself you cuck

Strong cope, if you are under 6'5 that is what one should do.

You should fight society and hypergamy, not yourself you cuck
We should fight society and hypergamy. Identifying as genderless is not cucked. Besides, I hate humans so much that I don't want to identify as male anyway because that would be identifying as human. Genders and genitals should not exist and all lifeforms should reproduce asexually.
Strong cope, if you are under 6'5 that is what one should do.
Legit, especially in Europe.

Foids should just admit they don't view us as legit males. Then cucks and normies will catch up. That way we will expose the true face of modern society.

if you're under 7' you shouldn't identify as male

Foids should just admit they don't view us as legit males. Then cucks and normies will catch up. That way we will expose the true face of modern society.
The normies might start to swallow some blackpills but cucks don't care if foids hate them. They worship foids no matter what. The only way to deal with cucks is with scimitars or Mosin Nagants.

The normies might start to swallow some blackpills but cucks don't care if foids hate them. They worship foids no matter what. The only way to deal with cucks is with scimitars or Mosin Nagants.
They dont need to embrace the blackpill. They only have to hate unsuccessful unattractive men, such as we and the vast majority of themselves. If they can see just how small and insignificant men are in this society and side with their beloved foids to admit it, we'll prevail.