Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're ugly and fat, you're most likely STILL going to be ugly thin

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
kevin-james.jpg

Kevin James is fat as hell but he isn't ugly meanwhile inbredcel is as fat as Kevin James but looks like this
BGD4d76.jpg

Keep in mind this shouldn't make you stop gymcelling, keep doing it for your health, it's better to be fit then be fat.

Kevin James is fat chad.

You're right, fatcels really have no point to losing fat other than for health reasons. Also, a fatcel would have to deal with so many skin issues, norwooding from the years of bad diet, and possibly gyno that would make the transition difficult

Kevin james doesn't have as much facial fat as the inbredcel

That's the reason one is a hollywood star and the other one a reddit poster. Chad will always find his path.

A lot of people just need to shed a few pounds to look attractive, but that doesn't apply to us.
I lost quire a bit of weight recently and girls could care less.

In many cases losing weight is worse of fatcels because they lose all intimidation and just look like another useless omega nu-male

I was fatcel. Then I spent like a year working out and dieting to get in shape. Femoids still treated me like a piece of genetic human garbage. Now I'm fatcel again because who gives a fuck. If you're an ugly manlet then being fat doesn't fucking matter.

Imbredcel is a wide ipd slayer

It depends on your fat storage genetics (Chad has super genetics of course). Some people store very little fat on their face and as a result, when they get fat, they still look somewhat slim.

It has to do with genes and your hormonal balance. High testosterone = store less fat on face. High estrogen = store more fat on face.

Losing fat can do wonders for your face. I say, it's worth finding out if that's the case for you or not before you LDAR.

Most fat guys get fat because they're already ugly/incel, so instead of having friends and playing sports, they stay inside watching TNG and eating pizza. If you don't get laid when you're thin then there is no motivation to stay in shape.