Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're tall, does that mean you can get laid no matter what?

Dr Cortex

Dr Cortex

I like cranberry icecream
★★
This is a hypothetical question.

Yes, tallcels can all probably find some whale with height fetish.

Screenshot 2024 05 25 003311

Being tall helps a lot but if you are freakishly tall then it starts to hurt you. There is a sweetspot.

Also even if you are tall but have an ugly face it should still balance out, a lot of girls are superficial like that

Then where is my sex?
Sex is out there, everytime you go out and every woman eyefucks you because you're a height mogger, you just bitch out and then call yourself an incel :feelsUgh:

6'3 (My height)
Depends on your location, you're a giant in SEA. My dad is 6'3 and doesn't look too tall in public here in the UK. I think height alone can get you laid at 6'6+ because of how rare of a height it is. 6'3 is pretty common.

6'3 (My height)
I feel like 6ft2 is the last height where you can reall be incel. By 6ft5 or 6ft6, it's almost impossible to be incel.

(Assuming youre under the age of 25) At 6ft3 your chances of ascending are above 50%. This is gonna sound bluepilled af but if you put yourself out there there will eventually be a few foids who like you just for your height

I've seen so many ugly tallfags with female orbiters just because he's tall

I feel like 6ft2 is the last height where you can reall be incel. By 6ft5 or 6ft6, it's almost impossible to be incel.

(Assuming youre under the age of 25) At 6ft3 your chances of ascending are above 50%. This is gonna sound bluepilled af but if you put yourself out there there will eventually be a few foids who like you just for your height

I've seen so many ugly tallfags with female orbiters just because he's tall
But I'm Indian which makes it a automatic women repellant because they are racist.

GrAYtarded question

You literally cant be a virgin past high school if you are tall unless you are literally deformed or a vegetable

Being tall helps a lot but if you are freakishly tall then it starts to hurt you. There is a sweetspot.

Also even if you are tall but have an ugly face it should still balance out, a lot of girls are superficial like that
View attachment 1716651495434.webp
What is too tall? this guys is like 8'5 and he has foids around him in every photo