Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're supposedly not an incel but take time out of your day to browse IT, STFU.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20200123 200317

I thought it made me cool ngl

You are cool don’t listen to them

What is the "that" of which this guy speaks?

Did that retard just called my skin ‘skinny’. Didn’t know I was supposed to have hulk scales instead.

'The only thing thinner than an incels wrists are his skin'. Fucking brutal. Fuck IT.

They are full on admitting the blackpill. Skinny wrists = death sentence. They are implying that incels have bad genetic quality because you can't add much muscle to your wrists by working out, so it's not like they are saying "you are incel because you don't work out" or something like that.

They are full on admitting the blackpill. Skinny wrists = death sentence. They are implying that incels have bad genetic quality because you can't add much muscle to your wrists by working out, so it's not like they are saying "you are incel because you don't work out" or something like that.
I have really small writs and effeminate qualities. I’m only attractive to faggots.

IT will tell you to force yourself to be gay
Yes they will. I have no attraction to males, yet due to my miserable existence, I acknowledge that it would be so much easier if it were possible for me to be (which it definitely isn’t ). I fucking hate women and how they only care about appearance. If I have as many friends as I do, there is no way that my fucking personality is at fault here. I’m in the process of becoming rich and powerful. I will make their lives a living hell as much as possible, when I reach my ascended form. I hate faggots so much. Most of my cousins are gay.

Yes they will. I have no attraction to males, yet due to my miserable existence, I acknowledge that it would be so much easier if it were possible for me to be (which it definitely isn’t ). I fucking hate women and how they only care about appearance. If I have as many friends as I do, there is no way that my fucking personality is at fault here. I’m in the process of becoming rich and powerful. I will make their lives a living hell as much as possible, when I reach my ascended form. I hate faggots so much. Most of my cousins are gay.
How does an incel hope to become rich and powerful?

How does an incel hope to become rich and powerful?
My doctorate degree will allow me to make 150k a year. I also have rich millionaire friends that I’m currently doing business with. My best friend is a millionaire and claims that I will be too in one year. I agree. I will destroy everything and everyone that gets in my way with a simple cash transaction. I won’t allow the fact that I’m ugly to get in the way of my goals.

My doctorate degree will allow me to make 150k a year. I also have rich millionaire friends that I’m currently doing business with. My best friend is a millionaire and claims that I will be too in one year. I agree. I will destroy everything and everyone that gets in my way with a simple cash transaction. I won’t allow the fact that I’m ugly to get in the way of my goals.
I will moneymog a great many people soon too. In a short time I will come back to this forum and prove the fact of my riches to everyone.

I will moneymog a great many people soon too. In a short time I will come back to this forum and prove the fact of my riches to everyone.
Good. I’m glad. Perhaps we shall pool together our riches to benefit our incel brethren one day.

Good. I’m glad. Perhaps we shall pool together our riches to benefit our incel brethren one day.
I'm using my money to destabilise society and cause as much chaos and destruction as possible, it doesn't matter who I hurt. By doing this the government will struggle to cope and will easily be brought down. Sure, a lot of innocent people will suffer and die but in my opinion the end justify the means.

I'm using my money to destabilise society and cause as much chaos and destruction as possible, it doesn't matter who I hurt. By doing this the government will struggle to cope and will easily be brought down. Sure, a lot of innocent people will suffer and die but in my opinion the end justify the means.
I would have become a mob boss in another country. Unfortunately, it’s much too difficult to get away with in the US. If I were Japanese, I would start my own yakuza family or join the Yamaguchi Gumi. I will be the next incarnation of Martin Shkreli- just much more successful.

burn sigmacel with lava again but in a more cinematic way

I would have become a mob boss in another country. Unfortunately, it’s much too difficult to get away with in the US. If I were Japanese, I would start my own yakuza family or join the Yamaguchi Gumi. I will be the next incarnation of Martin Shkreli- just much more successful.
It just begins for rich lelouchcels :feelsYall:

Who burned what?

I heard the japanese government is cracking down on the Yakuza. It's members are getting older and it's numbers are much fewer than in decades past. Nipponcels can't ascend by joining the Yakuza and darktriad and statusmaxxing.

He literally pointed out two trucel traits in the same phrase to mock us. And these people are supposed to give genuine advice....

Inspirational dude. What do people do with a doctorate that pays that much? is it to become a professor or its something else

Absolutely brutal wrist pill :blackpill::blackpill:

I heard the japanese government is cracking down on the Yakuza. It's members are getting older and it's numbers are much fewer than in decades past. Nipponcels can't ascend by joining the Yakuza and darktriad and statusmaxxing.
Yea, it’s a shame. I would have loved to be apart of the yakuza in the 80s, or an affiliate of some sort. It’s still the largest and most profitable mafia in the world though.
Inspirational dude. What do people do with a doctorate that pays that much? is it to become a professor or its something else
Pharmacist. I will be making 140k a year. That will only be my side job. I will use majority of my earnings to start businesses and invest.