Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If youre sub5 dont even bother leaving your rooms

But in case you don't leave your room, you gotta be wealthy or find a way to make money online. Most sub5's are forced to work a shitty job for the rest of their lives.

But in case you don't leave your room, you gotta be wealthy or find a way to make money online. Most sub5's are forced to work a shitty job for the rest of their lives.
Brutal

Whats your height?
Sorry u cant rot its the best thing to do when ur sub5

I'm like a 1/4 inch shorter than 5'9 barefoot, which wouldn't be too much of an issue if I lived in SoCal or something amongst Mexicans and SEA gooks, but I am in a 90% white state. Most adult men in my area are 5'11+, and even the teenagers usually heightmog me. Quite a few women are my height or barely an inch or so shorter too. It's brutal

Honestly wish I could live the lifestyle of Todd Thunder Cock at this point. As far as finance is concerned, I am stuck between mediocre salary and financial obligations to my mother, because she's a widow and doesn't have much retirement to speak of. And sort of owe her for 1/2 of my 20s simply rotting and mooching of her.

As far as my face is concerned I am like a 4.5 (maybe 5 on a good day). Just at the low end of average, and not quite hideous enough for people to indirectly call me out for it very often, but just ugly and short enough that I am invisible to all but the ugliest and fattest of cunts in my area.

For a while I was half heartedly planning to Geomax in South East Asia, but I realized it wasn't worth the money and time; of which I am limited in both. The past few years I've increasingly felt more and more empty, like a husk automaton. I hope I don't live past the age of 55.

As much as i like and respect St. Hamudi, he fulfilled the clichee of an ethnic calling every white toilet a Stacy

As much as i like and respect St. Hamudi, he fulfilled the clichee of an ethnic calling every white toilet a Stacy

Yeah, every white foid that wasn't sub 3 and obese was a Stacy to that deathnik. lol