Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If youre sub5 dont even bother leaving your rooms

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★

He was special we will miss him
I hope he is ok even if we know he can't be

He was special we will miss him
I hope he is ok even if we know he can't be
Theres literally 0 point to leaving your room if youre sub5
Rather rope than leave my room tbh

the problem is that even if I'm about to be forced to go again on the slave market soon. I don't have what it takes to kms

anyone have the video of saint hamudi going down the indoor kiddy slide? I think he said its over buddy boyos but am not sure.

Same, at least my mind is at peace from mogging and jerks while rotting inside home. I wish i was so low inhib as him.

the problem is that even if I'm about to be forced to go again on the slave market soon. I don't have what it takes to kms
Thats brutal me personally im neet id rather rope than be mogged

Same, at least my mind is at peace from mogging and jerks while rotting inside home. I wish i was so low inhib as him.
Imagine going outside and voluntarily choosing to be mogged lmao. And its not like the normies let you be, I mean its one thing to be alone and lonely outside but normies wont even let you have that, they remind you of your subhumanity at every opportunity possible. Id rather neet till i rope

Id rather neet till i rope
Life is not suited for loners, they force us to work for dickheads who take out their frustrations on us. Working from home if possible is only solution, every interaction with normies just ruins everything.

Life is not suited for loners, they force us to work for dickheads who take out their frustrations on us. Working from home if possible is only solution, every interaction with normies just ruins everything.
If the blackpill were limited to dating and sex I would have zero qualms. Sure it would suck not getting sex but it wouldnt make me withdraw from society and become neet its the fact that when youre short and ugly, you dont get treated as a human being by men and women alike that fucks you up.

I think Neetbux is the moral thing for me to receive so I’m not forced to be exposed to normies. My life wouldn’t suck so much if I didn’t have to wage slave 50 hours a week. :feelsbadman:

I think Neetbux is the moral thing for me to receive so I’m not forced to be exposed to normies. My life wouldn’t suck so much if I didn’t have to wage slave 50 hours a week. :feelsbadman:
Are u sub5 in looks or height

If the blackpill were limited to dating and sex I would have zero qualms. Sure it would suck not getting sex but it wouldnt make me withdraw from society and become neet its the fact that when youre short and ugly, you dont get treated as a human being by men and women alike that fucks you up.
:yes:

I wish I could just rot like some of you, but my mother is poor and in debt, and I don't have a trust fund or anything. Sucks when you have to wage slave and you're sub-6. What bothers me most is constantly being height-mogged and that feeling of being the "small guy" practically everywhere you go.

Seriously I often see 14-year old boys that are already taller than me, or same height. :feelstrash::feelsrope:

How are you doing btw mecoja and what are you doing today, what goes?
Im ok, thinking about what i will cook today. Listening to youtube. Later i will play hollow knight, just started playing it, awesome game. How about you?

I rarely ever leave my room

I wish I could just rot like some of you, but my mother is poor and in debt, and I don't have a trust fund or anything. Sucks when you have to wage slave and you're sub-6. What bothers me most is constantly being height-mogged and that feeling of being the "small guy" practically everywhere you go.

Seriously I often see 14-year old boys that are already taller than me, or same height. :feelstrash::feelsrope:
Whats your height?
Sorry u cant rot its the best thing to do when ur sub5

What bothers me most is constantly being height-mogged and that feeling of being the "small guy" practically everywhere you go.

Same, it sucks being heightmogged by foids and kids.

Im ok, thinking about what i will cook today. Listening to youtube. Later i will play hollow knight, just started playing it, awesome game. How about you?
Never played Hollow knight. I was watching Rocky for first time was having a good time too. What are you planning on cooking btw? Yeah im okay other wise tho and what are you watching on youtube?
Im watching this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBdpOkGet7k

Never played Hollow knight. I was watching Rocky for first time was having a good time too. What are you planning on cooking btw? Yeah im okay other wise tho and what are you watching on youtube?
Im watching this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBdpOkGet7k

I watched this guy, very aware guy, he sees through many bullshits which normies dont.

I will make roasted chicken with homemade pasta.

I usually watch Bible studies and preaching on youtube, currently this guy

View: https://youtu.be/rF6Ddh7eHas

How tall are u
5'3-5'4 on the good day. I got used somewhat to be shortest person in every room, still sucks getting heightmogged by foids and kids, its really emasculating.

5'3-5'4 on the good day. I got used somewhat to be shortest person in every room, still sucks getting heightmogged by foids and kids, its really emasculating.
I agree im also manlet tier but average height so doesnt bother me but it is emasculating indeed being height mogged
Btw im also indian bro

I’m 6’ 2, guess that’s ok?

But looks I’m def sub 5
Hmmmmm i think you might ascend but if youre not lying about your looks then its hard for sure

Hmmmmm i think you might ascend but if youre not lying about your looks then its hard for sure

Also I’m oldcel now, so I’m pretty much fucked because I want a young foid not a used up roastie with chad and Tyrone mutts running around

Fucking nigger you`re either larping or covering for someone which is cucked
Calm down faggot im not gonna rat out some dude for a potential normie fakecel faggot now am i nigger?

Also I’m oldcel now, so I’m pretty much fucked because I want a young foid not a used up roastie with chad and Tyrone mutts running around
Whats your age bro yeah honestly if you havent ascended by 24 bro its over im sorry

It's pronounced "Tyrone", grammar is very important people.

Calm down faggot im not gonna rat out some dude for a potential normie fakecel faggot now am i nigger?
:feelskek: Holy shit you`re a cuck Larping for attention go back to tiktok

38 this month
Damn yeah its over brutal
Sorry broski
But its real admirable you wagecucking for your mom tbh
I hope u enjoy ur copes well bro also u should try kratom

:feelskek: Holy shit you`re a cuck Larping for attention go back to tiktok
Calls me a cuck while having a chad as his pfp lmao cant make this shit up, youre such a fucking faggot you probably jerk it off to the idea of your mum being fucked by that dude in your avi fucking cuck

Calls me a cuck while having a chad as his pfp lmao cant make this shit up, youre such a fucking faggot you probably jerk it off to the idea of your mum being fucked by that dude in your avi fucking cuck
You`re Making up fantasies in your head about me? Pathetic :lul: You`re still protecting someone or larping like a bitch but i know you won`t give the @ because you wanna be his friend so i`ll move on

He makes fantasies about me and gossips about me it`s very strange
When did i do that retard jfl at you and your faggotry

I agree im also manlet tier but average height so doesnt bother me but it is emasculating indeed being height mogged
Btw im also indian bro
5'9 is decent for an Indian from what i saw. Im a gypsy from Balkans, Gypsies range a lot in height, still great majority are 5'7-5'10. Newer generations of gypsy foids often height mog me, men even more.

5'9 is decent for an Indian from what i saw. Im a gypsy from Balkans, Gypsies range a lot in height, still great majority are 5'7-5'10. Newer generations of gypsy foids often height mog me, men even more.
Nice to meet u i live in india