Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're sub 6 why would you even want a girlfriend or have sex

• Thread starter Currently Rotting
  • Start date
C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
hey guys:

6okyusw.jpg

Have you seen my hot girl friend:

girls-in-hot-pants-37-jpg.152019

6okyusw.jpg

6okyusw.jpg

THIS FACE

>
6okyusw.jpg

How the fuck can you even want to be TOUCHED as an ugly man? I don't get it.  I just want to be left the fuck alone. Leave me the FUCK alone so I can rot by myself. I don't want to see or hear other humans. I would legit be embarrassed and suicidal if I had a girlfriend because of how subhuman I am. This isn't even counting  in the FACT  I will get cucked.

RE: If you're sub 6 why would you want a girlfriend have sex

Well in theory your girlfriend wouldn't think that you're subhuman lol.

Most of the dudes I see like that pull 10's

maybe it's a midwest thing

I want to be touched just once and then i'll be fine.

I agree. There is nothing more embarrassing than being seen in public when you are a subhuman. If you manage to get a girlfriend, everyone will just make fun of her for dating a subhuman.

And that girl isn't gorgeous at all. She's just another scantily clad Stacy.

ItheIthe said:
I agree. There is nothing more embarrassing than being seen in public when you are a subhuman. If you manage to get a girlfriend, everyone will just make fun of her for dating a subhuman.

giphy.gif

Just leave me ALONE. Lock me in the basement and feed me through a trap door. I Don't want my FACE to be seen by ANYONE

ItheIthe said:

I respectfully disagree. I love coming up from the sewers and flaunting my grotesque form for the straights. I want them to gaze at my visage as though it were a crime scene photo or a picture of 9/11.

A Good Friend said:
I respectfully disagree. I love coming up from the sewers and flaunting my grotesque form for the straights. I want them to gaze at my visage as though it were a crime scene photo or a picture of 9/11.

lFag4ZC.gifv

The only bad thing about his face is his nose

Give up the moment you realize that you're a sub8.
Every guys gets betrayed and cheated on by his woman if he's a sub8, since that's the line where Chad starts to live, and every woman wants Chads cock and will forget everything around her if she sees a moment where she could potentially go for it.
unless you're ok with being used by her, then more power to you.

Nautica1983 said:
The only bad thing about his face is his nose

And his shit papebral fissure which makes eyes round.

And hish nonexistant  high set eyebrows.

And his round lower third.

And his upper eyelid exposure.

And his bad lips.

And his everything basically.

Zyros said:
And his shit papebral fissure which makes eyes round.

And hish nonexistant  high set eyebrows.

And his round lower third.

And his upper eyelid exposure.

And his bad lips.

And his everything basically.

Man you guys go way to far with these analysis

Nautica1983 said:
Man you guys go way to far with these analysis

He's ugly. Even if he had a proper nose it would never put him past a 4/10

LTRs are cucked these days, but we cannot help but want to get balls deep inside an FHO until we drain our balls. It's only natural.

At least getting Black Pilled helps us accept that it is over and we never had a chance.

maybe if he didnt shave all the hair on his head

It's simple. Having a gf imporves your self perception and others [erception of you so you are no longer ugly. It's inane how muc having a woman next to you affects your looks. If you are single you are deemed ugly but with a gf you look cool and ttractive.

RE: If you're sub 6 why would you want a girlfriend have sex

Sparky said:
Name of the girl?

Fuarkk she’s gorgeous

Name of a chad?

Fuarkk he's bald