Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re short you gotta have muscles

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re short you gotta have muscles it’s crucial if you’re short and skinny your life will be infinitely more miserable because you’re small both height wise and frame wise people will pick on you more because they know they can get away with if you’re tall and skinny people will be less likely to mess with you or if you’re short and muscular but short and skinny is the worst combination you can have as a man if you’re under 5’8 you gotta be 170lbs at the minimum anything less = over

No muscles for your frame

i just saw that movie The lost city with sandra bullok and Channin Tatum,you would never know how much muscle that guy has until he removes his shirt,so unless you walk around without a shirt ,muscles alone may not be enough

i just saw that movie The lost city with sandra bullok and Channin Tatum,you would never know how much muscle that guy has until he removes his shirt,so unless you walk around without a shirt ,muscles alone may not be enough
I mean if you’re 5’7 190LBS of muscle you’ll stick out

Whoever says, gym is cope, probably never touched a dumbbell in his life and would gets strength-mogged by women.

Whoever says, gym is cope, probably never touched a dumbbell in his life and would gets strength-mogged by women.
No gym for your small wrists no gym for your small hands and ect

No gym for your small wrists no gym for your small hands and ect
Are you dumb or something? You don’t just workout to look good, you do it to be more fit and stronger. I can tell you, i would beat the fuck out of you in a fight, because you are lazy and weak and women probably can beat you up too

Are you dumb or something? You don’t just workout to look good, you do it to be more fit and stronger. I can tell you, i would beat the fuck out of you in a fight, because you are lazy and weak and women probably can beat you up too
EASY

Won't change a thing. Just makes them look like tryhards. Better to neoteny Maxx and hope some pedo chick takes interest

Try beating my glock retard, and holy f you are so bluepilled if you are framecel gym is gigacope.

Won't change a thing. Just makes them look like tryhards. Better to neoteny Maxx and hope some pedo chick takes interest
Who wants to be short and weak that’s a death sentence

You need to compensate for features you don't have. But as a giga-truecel anything I do is cope, so I just do it to cope. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Try beating my parrying my glock retard, and holy f you are so bluepilled if you are framecel gym is gigacope.
I will punch the Glock out of your hand before your weak fingers even pull the trigger LMAO.
You are just coping because you are too lazy to workout.

Everybody knows, muscles = strong = you won’t get picked on like if you were a skinny weakling. Denying logical facts makes you look literally mentally disabled.
I wonder why nobody fucks with me, must be becauee i am deaf and I don’t hear everyone mocking me, not because my biceps is bigger than peoples head

Also i found a video of you on the internet

View: https://youtu.be/psr1IEkQz-A

I will punch the Glock out of your hand before your weak fingers even pull the trigger LMAO.
You are just coping because you are too lazy to workout.

Everybody knows, muscles = strong = you won’t get picked on like if you were a skinny weakling. Denying logical facts makes you look literally mentally disabled.

Also i found a video of you on the internet

View: https://youtu.be/psr1IEkQz-A

damn nigga who hurt you? are you perhaps a nigger that wouldn't surprise because of sperging out like a damn retarded you are.

And not everyone was genetically blessed to be able gain weight without problems, u talk big but you are the lowest iq retarded i ever spoke to.

damn nigga who hurt you? are you perhaps a nigger that wouldn't surprise because of sperging out like a damn retarded you are.

And not everyone was genetically blessed to be able gain weight without problems, u talk big but you are the lowest iq retarded i ever spoke to.
Im am just telling you that a muscular and strong manlet doesen’t get the same disrespect as a skinny and weak manlet, which is a simple logic that even children understand

Im am just telling you that a muscular and strong manlet doesen’t get the same disrespect as a skinny and weak manlet, which is a simple logic that even children understand
No shit you fucking braindead monkey when i said it wasn't the case my point was not everyone is able to grow muscle easily and have time to stuff 5000 calories a day

There's no point no matter how big my muscles are people will only see my height in me. People laugh and judge me at the gym and think I'm just trying to compensate for being a manlet.

No shit you fucking braindead monkey when i said it wasn't the case my point was not everyone is able to grow muscle easily and have time to stuff 5000 calories a day
You said, no muscles for your frame. Are you schizophrenic you homosexual tranny?

Lol so triggered
Read back the to the top of conversation fucking autist.

Some ignorant normanfaggot that takes his good genetics for granted just fucking rope nigger.

Read back the to the top of conversation fucking autist.

Some ignorant normanfaggot that takes his good genetics for granted just fucking rope nigger.

Thats not very bible of you

Bild.jpeg