Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're short you can't even be a sperm donor

I was looking for info on how to be a donor and this is what I've found:

Apply only if you're at least average height. addition to age, there are height restrictions of who can donate sperm in the U.S. and many other countries. Shorter men don't have more issues with their sperm compared to tall men, but the recipients of the sperm almost always request taller donors, so the sperm banks and fertility clinic comply with their wishes. Many facilities require that their sperm donors be between 5'10" and 6'2", although others maintain that you must be at least 5'7" to qualify.[5][6][7]In
  • Short height is often a function of genetics, although environmental factors (poor nutrition as a child, infections, exposure to toxins) can play a significant role also.
  • Taller children tend to fit in better among their peers (assuming they're not giants) and eventually have a higher probability of success with dating, marriage and mating.
Not even a bunch of dykes and fags want subhuman children.

they make exceptions if your IQ is over 150, you have a medical degree, or are a famous celebrity.
Or anywhere outside of where you live. Where i live they just need you to bee clean on drugs and have no Disease

Or anywhere outside of where you live. Where i live they just need you to bee clean on drugs and have no Disease
the problem with that is no woman will want your sperm and they'll lose money on electricity costs to keep it cold.
is the average height very low where you live?

the problem with that is no woman will want your sperm and they'll lose money on electricity costs to keep it cold.
is the average height very low where you live?
Its low, but not very low. Also they dont label the sperm by height only by race

i just figured out im 5'7 using meter to feet convertor. guess i'm gonna spread my sperm all over the world.
soon world will be ours boys.

You live in Romania?
No i live in portugal but i also used to live in norway, and i know its the same in spain, in this 3 countries they dont have a mandatory hight or physical traits required.

I would become a sperm donor if it wasn't such a cucky thing to do.

you have to have a college education too. pretty much it's chad qualities
Thinking foids care about Chad's education. Cope. Chad could walk around dragging his knuckles on the ground, grunting misogyny,
and hitting foids with a club and they would still want him.

Last edited:
There are more physical and psychological requirements than you would expect.

It seems "human rights".exe doesn't work in here.

The liberal progress meme is literally nazism.