Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you're reading this - you're sexy as fuck and don't let any foid tell you otherwise

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
That is all.
Kisspng telegram sticker amphibian pink clip art pepe the frog black and white 5b5e8b3c3625c0

How am I supposed to not let them tell me otherwise? You can't stop people from talking

@Rassimov IQ.

I cringe at the idea of my utter subhumanity being considered hot by anyone tbh

Phew. And I thought I was ugly for a sec there. Thanks brocel. :feelstastyman:

This aint twitter bro where you post this feel good shit and get 1 million likes

That's what post wall rosties say to cucks, so it should work if we try it on foids.

Reddit tier "pssst you're beautiful" reply farming posts
I mean, if you want a reply farming thread you could always put "megathread" at the end of the title pewpew.

I mean, if you want a reply farming thread you could always put "megathread" at the end of the title pewpew.
Those threads don't always get as many replies as an actual megathread anyway

The only threads that useless faggot brendio ever made.

Nah. Can’t be sexy if you can’t have sex.

"There is an angel behind everyone, you will soon find a sweet girl! :soy: :bluepill:"
- A female member of my family, not even joking

I honestly believe that most guys arent as ugly as women perceive them as foids are just really picky.

ty man i know

How am I supposed to not let them tell me otherwise? You can't stop people from talking
INTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL

You cant stop toilets from talking - but you can stop yourself from letting their words negatively affect your psyche. You are the master of your own mind.

& by the way - fuck all foids, they belong in cages tbh
@Rassimov IQ.
@Rassimov 's IQ is sub zero tbh
By the way buddy boyo why does it seem like you have a raging hard on for that filthy thing called @Rassimov ?

Last edited:
I cringe at the idea of my utter subhumanity being considered hot by anyone tbh
Who sets the standard for hotness?
Foids are saying all foids are hot and desirable including 300lbs + landwhales. But at the same time foids say 90% of males are unattractive low value males jfl. Such greed. Such hypocrisy. Hotness at the moment is a social construct, and it is what ever we as a species agree it is.

Phew. And I thought I was ugly for a sec there. Thanks brocel. :feelstastyman:
The definition of goodlooking male as defined by foids is so narrow and unattainable for 90% of the male population- if you let foids detemine your perceptions on "male beauty" then you have psychologically elevated foids to being all knowing infallible deities who set the standards - meaning you are bluepilled & wallowing in cuckdom
Picasso tier artwork

No one here has ever been good looking except for zyros and the frame of Tellem T
Are you using the flawed criteria of "good looking" that foids use? The one that says only 10% of males are good looking? Do you realise how flawed and anti-Normal distribution that foid mandated criteria is?
Op is ghay
Gay means LARPING as a foid and taking it up the ass - changing your perceptions on what constitutes a good male looks is not gay.

I’m blushing

This aint twitter bro where you post this feel good shit and get 1 million likes
The reason why Sergeant and his visionary modcels created incels.co is so that we Supreme Gentlemen can COPE TOGETHER & VENT INORDER TO FEEL GOOD tbh ngl
I’m blushing
Based & blushPilled
That's what post wall rosties say to cucks, so it should work if we try it on foids.
Based & reverse psychology pilled

Reddit tier "pssst you're beautiful" reply farming posts
Take the cope pill buddy boyo. Anything that numbs the pain of inceldom is welcome at this point

I kinda miss ChadioEEE @BrendioEEE and his megathreads tbh ngl.

And no it aint about replies buddy boyo - its about not letting foids psychologically crush us with this "90% of males are ugly teehee" doctrine. You are beautiful - beauty transcends the facial : beautiful mind, beautiful body, beautiful craftsmanship e.t.c are all legitimate forms of beauty, which are ACTUALLY functional and can advance civilisation! beauty is multi faceted but low IQ cum dumpster foids have essentially convinced the world that male beauty is strictly facial jfl
Delusionmaxx
"There is an angel behind everyone, you will soon find a sweet girl! :soy: :bluepill:"
- A female member of my family, not even joking
You are beautiful - beauty transcends the facial : beautiful mind, beautiful body, beautiful craftsmanship e.t.c are all legitimate forms of beauty, which are ACTUALLY functional and can advance civilisation! beauty is multi faceted but low IQ cum dumpster foids have essentially convinced the world that male beauty is strictly jawline, eye area and height only. Jfl
I honestly believe that most guys arent as ugly as women perceive them as foids are just really picky.
Chess GRANDMASTER IQ
Kill yourself
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
r u on antidepressants?

Will IT touch this thread?