Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re racist, you’re a fakecel

• Thread starter spermretentionmax
  • Start date
spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★
Nothing is more incelphobic than hating an entire race of people because of traits they cannot control. If you ever catch yourself being disgusted at the sight of a bunch of black men or arab men loitering out in the street, you should know that’s how all normies feel when they see your subhuman face. Just because a group of people have awful genetics which leads to them having awful cultures such as cannibalism and eating poop doesn't mean that you should hate them. This is just like normies and ITards blaming incels for being neets and not having social skills even though they’re these things only because they got bullied for their looks.

Stop Racism. Stop Incel Hate.

Star Wars Fun GIF by MOODMAN

If you're not a blackpiller or (.is) member I HATE you.
Star Wars GIF

Last edited:
Incels are heterogenous

shut the fuck up nigger, white power trump2024

Hard to swallow pill but its the sad truth! if you cant accept it youre a pussy!

@DarkStar @faded @To koniec @Chang Longwang @lazy_gamer_423 @Rapist @edgelordcel @Stupid Clown @anandkonda @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @FuckTheFBI @Liu KANG @Samurai @XDFLAMEBOY @Corvus The Cuckold @cinderogre

Bunch of incelophobes on here!

Hard to swallow pill but its the sad truth! if you cant accept it youre a pussy!

@DarkStar @faded @To koniec @Chang Longwang @lazy_gamer_423 @Rapist @edgelordcel @Stupid Clown @anandkonda @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @FuckTheFBI @Liu KANG @Samurai @XDFLAMEBOY @Corvus The Cuckold @cinderogre
So I am chad for hating my own subhuman race?

These are the worst users of the forum

I'm not (too) racist, I just like calling people niggers

Chad is never racist which made him chad

Also, does it make me a fakecel to hate Tyrones because chad is a sub5 now

Racism bad :feelskek: imagine being le discriminatory

No, I fucking hate curries and by your logic @wereq is the biggest chad here
If you’re racist, you would be just another retarded normie if it wasn’t for your subhuman face bringing you down to reality

When was the last time you seen a chad thats racist? Chads are always pro BLM and would die for Tyrones

Me going from sub0 to chad after talking shit on curries
50d3cfce9f88ffb5809cbf3f9c7a6a5a3b90095d hq

So where do you draw the line when it comes to what’s “racist” and what’s not? If people concerned for their safety and well-being don’t want the “rich cultures” of Africa, South Asia, etc. coming to their countries & homelands, are they racist and incelphobic?

Now look at the average racist, they are always subhumans

How would hating on fakecels make me a fakecel?
Because you worship Tyrones

Youre a black supremacist so youre inherently racist to all nonblack races

So where do you draw the line when it comes to what’s “racist” and what’s not? If people concerned for their safety and well-being don’t want the “rich cultures” of Africa, South Asia, etc. coming to their countries & homelands, are they racist and incelphobic?
All racial hatred stems from thinking that people should be able to better control their genetics

INCELPHOBIA!!

@DarkStar for some reason I have a feeling this is an ITfag

@DarkStar for some reason I have a feeling this is an ITfag
Because I don’t think you should be self hating like a fag who got raped by his father?

Because I don’t think you should be self hating like a fag who got raped by his father?
And I dont think you should be pressed over people on this forum saying nigger like a soyditor

And I dont think you should be pressed over people on this forum saying nigger like a soyditor
Clearly I’m talking about the retards who genuinely believe in white supremacy

I don’t just hate certain race I hate most people because I was outcasted by normies and rejected by foids

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back