Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re racist you don’t deserve to have friends you deserve to rot alone like me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re racist you deserve to rot by yourself everyday for the rest of your life getting a girlfriend is obviously outta the question but friends is a different story I have no sympathy for racist people that are lonely and hate themselves I been nice to people my whole life and I still get treated like garbage so if you’re a terrible person that’s getting what you deserve I have not an ounce of pity for you

I bet I can guess your race

Dogshit take, not surprising coming from this retard

If you’re racist you deserve to rot by yourself everyday for the rest of your life getting a girlfriend is obviously outta the question but friends is a different story I have no sympathy for racist people that are lonely and hate themselves I been nice to people my whole life and I still get treated like garbage so if you’re a terrible person that’s getting what you deserve I have not an ounce of pity for you
Fuck off nigger. You're probably like 14 years old and know nothing about life yet. You'll get there in time don't worry and life will teach you to be cruel eventually. "I have no symphathy for racist people" blah blah as if racist people need useless sympathy from a pussy brat like you.

Fuck off nigger. You're probably like 14 years old and know nothing about life yet. You'll get there in time don't worry and life will teach you to be cruel eventually. "I have no symphathy for racist people" blah blah as if racist people need useless sympathy from a pussy brat like you.
This is why nobody likes greycels

Nigger faggot

This is why nobody likes greycels
When I joined the online incel community doesn't matter. I've been an incel my whole life and you can be sure that I'm older than you.

better be an incel lonely then nigger

I feel the same. A lot of people here are awful human beings. They deserve to be where they're at.

kill yourself you fucking nog

Triggring Nazi cucks
based :yes::yes:

Fuck the niggres

Ngl reclusemaxxer you sound retarded ive seen your posts around here for a while. Either that or ur an oldcel with white guilt :feelskek:

kike
you have to have an inconceivably low IQ to be both racist and incel.
nigger

Racism is low t trait

I’m racist to curries cause they steal all the women
@Idotms
29526.jpg

“male supremacy” yet you’re an adult loser on a incel forum. Clearly life hasn’t taught you much

“male supremacy” yet you’re an adult loser on a incel forum. Clearly life hasn’t taught you much
Just because I don't have gf/wife or friends doesn't mean life hasn't taught me much what kind of a stupid logic is that? We have a 60 year old here on this forum you mean to say he doesn't know anything about life just cause he is on an incel forum lmao stfu you delusional anti-racist pussy.

Just because I don't have gf/wife or friends doesn't mean life hasn't taught me much what kind of a stupid logic is that? We have a 60 year old here on this forum you mean to say he doesn't know anything about life just cause he is on an incel forum lmao stfu you delusional anti-racist pussy.
Its taught you that you’re superior when you’re posting on a forum that’s mainly filled with socially isolated teenagers:feelskek:. You are a loser and not superior to anyone in the world

Its taught you that you’re superior when you’re posting on a forum that’s mainly filled with socially isolated teenagers:feelskek:. You are a loser and not superior to anyone in the world
I see what's going on. You're another 14 year old who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Who said anything about being superior? Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know how to read? Where did I say I am in any way superior to anyone? Racism doesn't always imply superiority you cucked pussy. Go do some reading before talking about complex political ideologies and trying to define multifaceted terms in a simple way only a simple brain like yours can do.

I see what's going on. You're another 14 year old who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Who said anything about being superior? Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know how to read? Where did I say I am in any way superior to anyone? Racism doesn't always imply superiority you cucked pussy. Go do some reading before talking about complex political ideologies and trying to define multifaceted terms in a simple way only a simple brain like yours can do.
Your name is male supremacy you retard. You really proud of being an adult on an incel forum:feelshaha:

Bump I fully agree with you queen