Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you're not pure Northwest European, then you're instantly incel.

Feargin

Feargin

ER Doctor
★★
Northwestern Europe went through thousands of years of natural selection to become the most noble, high-IQ, and high-looks location on earth. Chad Romans conquered the gauls and celtic britons, before the Chad Germanic tribes conquered them. It was just a cycle of pure chads killing and breeding to create the most noble society on earth. They literally colonized the planet; how can anything even compare to that????

Compare English/Scottish, Northern French, Dutch, Germans, and Scandinavians to the rest of Europe. Slavs are a bunch of mongol looking bald round faced low-IQ cels. Mediterraneans have no other option except thug maxxing and people believing them to be black.

Knowing you are of pure Northwest European descend must be the most mentally relaxing thing on earth.

Sounds like race worshiping, but yeah Whites have an advantage, but all Foids race mix if given the chance with a Chad.

Sounds like race worshiping, but yeah Whites have an advantage, but all Foids race mix if given the chance with a Chad.
It may sound like race worshipping. But it's simply the reality. The racepill is one of the most brutal pills to exist. Your race and family background sets the stage for your entire life; it totally dominates the lens through which you view reality. You're incel because your parents decided to make a baby. And their parents also decided to make a baby. Etcetera. Ultimately, you are part of a genetic nucleus that either succeeded or failed in history. If you're of the latter, it was over before it even began.

Only subhumans care about race nationalism.

I mean, some Southern Europeans are perceived as "romantics" so idk about that

I mean, some Southern Europeans are perceived as "romantics" so idk about that
Imagine the same traits would white Germanics have, Southern Europeans wouldn't even be noticed anymore

depends
Yeah they have a huge advantage (and I mean huge) but that doesn't necessarily mean it's over for good looking members of other races

I’m German yet still incel