Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not pumping and dumping, you shouldn't be contributing to society

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
All of modern society is structured so as to allow Chad to pump and dump.

If normies and incels stopped contributing, this structure would break down and Chad would lose this privilege.

I will either get NEETbux or become homeless, and thERe is no telling what I would do if I become homeless.

Yeah, I realized this a while ago.
I used to take great pride and put a lot of effort into academic competition, being a top performer at my job, and advancing into a higher income class.

But it's all pointless when you don't have a pussy to fuck.
Might as well just LDAR as much as possible and enjoy it.
:)

Wageslaving is cucked af. I am semi-NEETing by taking very few college courses right now and dragging out my years.

Wageslaves on this forum confuse me tbh

I used to hate on people who "didn't contribute to society". Now I realized that finding any way possible to NEET off of society is based.

I used to hate on people who "didn't contribute to society". Now I realized that finding any way possible to NEET off of society is based.
Me too because my cucked parents ideology

Make-up, dresses, shoes, perfumes, lingerie, if you add up all the money that've been circulating, it will cross trillions.

I didn't add foods, booze, drugs, contraceptives/birth-control/abortion etc.

Also I didn't add the entire social media whoring thing.

Pump-and-dump and sexual-degeneracy entails a gigantic portion of the western economy.

I Wanna neet so bad Bro I'm tired of society,and my dad

my country does not even have neetbux, yet it wants to give free tampons to all waman
:feelsclown:

That wagie cagie song, "We'll stay seated in hour chair, and makes our bosses millionaire" Makes me think of a local tv show where the host of the show, she had a pretty big company and a lot of people working for her, said her current salary and her spending, she was making near 1 mil per year, and she spend 40 000$ to travel just to go see her boyfriend, meanwhile her employees get fucked hard in the ass clocking 40h + overtime, at minimum wage, just to get by.

I only want a job so I can get enough money so I can leave society.