Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if youre not NT

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Whats the point of being good looking(or white) if all you can talk about is soviet naval missile systems and how effective 12.7mm aerial MGs were in WW2?

Whats the point of being good looking(or white) if all you can talk about is soviet naval missile systems and how effective 12.7mm aerial MGs were in WW2?
@bitchesandwhores911

True :lul::lul::lul::lul:

just be a square that talks about the weather theory

@bitchesandwhores911
Are you implying I'm good-looking?
I can talk about literally everything (which is why I have male friends) because I'm an avid readercel. Wahmen are the one that have no interests.

The majority of people are NT, true spergs are rare.

The majority of people are NT, true spergs are rare.
Im a true sperg then and Id rather be an ugly NT guy than a scrawny white guys that can only talk about missile weapoons and cartridges

Im a true sperg then and Id rather be an ugly NT guy than a scrawny white guys that can only talk about missile weapoons and cartridges
No one wants to talk to an NT uggo.

Idk if im NT or not. I just rarely talk to people or have had a conversation.

I'm one of those who can talk about history a lot. Only person who listened to me was my father lol.
Im willing to listen if you dont propogate the western narrative.

Now you got my attention! :)

Now you got my attention! :)
I assert that the 12.7mm mgs are the most underrated aerial weapon in ww2 due to:
Low bullet drop
High ammo count
Low recoil
Acceptable damage
High rof

12.7mm gunners on bombers could easily destroy the engines of attacking fighters and kill their pilots because their plexiglass windshields could only stop rifle calibre bullets.

Unless your chad

If you're good looking and not NT you can learn how to talk on a basic enough level to get laid from tinder. I on the other hand am below average looking and not NT, meaning it's permanently over no matter what I do. At least in terms of having sex and relationships.

I can accept average looking guys being mentalcels since being average doesn't get you anything on tinder. But good looking non-NT men who aren't retarded are volcels, not mentalcels.

Unless your chad
No chad cares about (nonmeme) military history and if he does hes NT so can taln about other stuff so your argument is invalid
If you're good looking and not NT you can learn how to talk on a basic enough level to get laid from tinder. I on the other hand am below average looking and not NT, meaning it's permanently over no matter what I do. At least in terms of having sex and relationships.

I can accept average looking guys being mentalcels since being average doesn't get you anything on tinder. But good looking non-NT men who aren't retarded are volcels, not mentalcels.
:feelsree::feelsree:FUCKING TINDER??????????

Unless youre utterly socially eloquent, youll get ghosted 160% of the time regardless of looks.

No chad cares about (nonmeme) military history and if he does hes NT so can taln about other stuff so your argument is invalid

:feelsree::feelsree:FUCKING TINDER??????????

Unless youre utterly socially eloquent, youll get ghosted 160% of the time regardless of looks.
Maycel, your argument is invalid

I assert that the 12.7mm mgs are the most underrated aerial weapon in ww2 due to:
Low bullet drop
High ammo count
Low recoil
Acceptable damage
High rof

12.7mm gunners on bombers could easily destroy the engines of attacking fighters and kill their pilots because their plexiglass windshields could only stop rifle calibre bullets.
This too but I was more interested in naval rocketry

Dude...

Attachments

• 5b5XlU8.png
    5b5XlU8.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 71
As in unguided rocket pods or AShMs?

Prepare to get ghosted over SMS
You've obviously learned nothing from being here. Stop posting until you've read these

If you are good looking any topic you talk about w8ll be interesting to people.