Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you're not NT are you permanently fucked?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
some people say being ugly means it's over, but you can at least get plastic surgery for that. if you're fat, you can lose weight. if you're weak, you can go to the gym. is it possible to hide or at least suppress mild autism? or will normalfags always detect it instantly?

obviously if it's mild
I should've said "high-functioning". Basically I'm smart enough to talk and wipe my ass but I'm still a social retard.

You are permanently fucked

Chad can ascend with mild autism.

NT is the most relevant feature to have if you have at least normie tier looks

I think it's all about whether you can get in with a good social group, then you are ok and have an actual opportunity to develop social skills. However, if you are autistic getting in the door is basically impossible because you will always be seen as an outsider, even if they tolerate your presence for a while. You would have to get lucky with some really extraordinary circumstances plus a ton of effort on your part

You just need to be attractive. A lobotomized Chad gets more pussy than a normie or incel