Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You're Not At Least A Normie By The Time You Finish Education It's Over!

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
It's the truth that most of the friends you make in life will be in high school and college/university. After that everyone is already in their respective cliques and they are not willing to let anyone else into their circle. If you're a guy with no friends you will have a very hard time making any after this point. You will be stereotyped out by women and considered a loser because you will not be able to present that you have an active social life. No woman wants to date a guy that is a lone wolf. Me personally, I have not been able to make one friend since like the age of 16 even when I went to university nobody talked to me I was ostracized and isolated from the beginning.

true its very hard to near impossible to make friends as a male after high school, thankfully ive still got a few "friends" from hs but i see them more as "drinking buddies" anyway

True, college "friends" pale in comparison to HS friends

I don't know how true this is tbh, people always say "You can't make friends after HS" but in the age of the internet (assuming you live in a big city) that just seems like a faulty premise, there are always ways to meet people.

I think if you're at least average looking you'll always have a chance to ascend. Unfortunately though most incels are ugly as fuck